14 . jungkook

TAEHYUNG POV

As soon as suga hyung left immediately left for home I jst want to see y/n that's it .

AUTHOR POV

As soon as Taehyung entered into the mansion the first he searched for y/n he just wanna hug her and tell that everything will be ok. Taehyung searched the whole house for jungkook and y/n but he didn't find them so he made his way towards the gaurds "where is jungkook and y/n? " Taehyung was so serious when it comes to y/n he realised that very soon. He saw y/n and jungkook laughing together alone in the garden his heart felt something which he can't describe that. All he know that he hate seeing y/n laughing with someone that too who is close to him. He hated it.

Taehyung quickly made his way towards them but what he did made y/n scared to death. Taehyung pulled her towards him harshly "what you both were doing here alone huh?"  Jungkook did this because he want to know whether Taehyung loves y/n or not he asked y/n what is her opinion on Taehyung. She at first hesitated but decided to tell him that she loves him jungkook felt soo happy why not y/n is far better than Taehyung's ex.

"Ahh...hyung comeon are u jealous? She is urs don't worry. Tell me one thing you love her right?" Jungkook felt so interesting teasing his hyung but y/n she was shocked what if jungkook tells him that she loves Taehyung but Taehyung pulled her closely to his chest ,both body made contact which made y/n to look down at his chest her eyes widened seeing his white beautiful skin which made her hands form a first on Taehyung shirt . Jungkook observed both of them "I just asked on thing and here both of them doing romance in front of me ..uhh? Jungkook pulled y/n slowly and hugged her making y/n eyes widened. Taehyung felt like slapping jungkook. He immediately pulled y/n and lifted her glaring at jungkook he said "leave before i will do something which will break ur bones "  y/n was scared seeing Taehyung this angry his jaw was clenching making her scared . Jungkook laughed at his hyung and left from there leaving them alone .

After watching jungkook leaving her there she looked at his eyes which was already looking at her he took her inside the bedroom and locked the door. "Why are you closing the door"? Taehyung pushed y/n towards the wall and pulled her by her waist looking into her eyes deeply "what was that huh? What are you doing? You have a handsome husband here and you were hugging another man infront of me ? Is that your manner kim.y/n.." he shouted at her angrily making her also loose her control. "WHATS YOUR PROBLEM MR.KIM I KNOW YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME AT ALL THEN WHY  DO U FUCKING CARE WHEN I TALK TO SOMEONE ELSE ,STOP CONTROLLING MY LIFE " y/n lost her control because it hurts her for a min he acts like he care for her and after sometime he sees her like a slut "how dare you shout at me ? Huh?" Yln came to her sences when she realised he is really angry at her now "what should I do now ?" "Tae...I...am really sorry.." y/n didn't had any idea to cool him she knows when he is angry he won't listen to anyone at all but still she hope he will listen to her.

But suddenly he lifted her and took her to bedroom keeping his face expressions less which made y/n scared "Taehyung.. what aee you doing? Leave me put me down..." But Taehyung isn't in his senses now he was angry at jungkook but what y/n said triggered him more. Opening the door of their bedroom Taehyung pushed her on the bed which made her fragile body to bounce.y/n felt something weird in his eyes but she can't get what his intension was. "What...are you doing?" Taehyung suddenly hover over her his eyes stuck at her teary duo ones.

Taehyung kissed her on her cheeks continuously making her to Wiggle. He didn't liked it at all he want her to love his touch but here she is wiggling under his touch. Y/n shouted when Taehyung bite her cheeks . He ran his soft lips on her beautiful skin making his member twitch in excitement he want her now. He isn't soft at all this made y/n think about jungwoo words . "I think what he said is true " the taught made her cry hard she started pushing him from her but he didn't even bulge at all. Taehyung harshly held her hand and tied her hands with his neck tie tightly which made her hiss in pain.

But Taehyung isn't in his senses to see her pain all he want is her. Y/n waa again wiggling and pushing him by her leg but he parted her both legs and came in between,kissing her neck hungrily sucking on her soft skin . Y/n was a whole crying mess she was helpless is this how it should be happened? What is he doing y/n didn't have much knowledge about any of these things she didn't even cared to know about these things but she is sure that she is uncomfortable by his touch.

"Taehyung please I....leave me I am sorry I will never  talk back to you...I...I..am really sorry never in my life this will happen...again..." Taehyung isn't in his senses . They didn't even had a proper kiss their relationship isn't in a good state. But her eyes widened when he suddenly tore her dress while trying to remove her dress urgently. She was scared she felt insecure all mixed emotions she in her brain made her to shook her head continuously trying herself to be strong. Y/n said something which made Taehyung to stop in his tracks and look in her eyes which was was closed to tightly scared of him Taehyung suddenly removed tie from her hands and coverd her with duvet and left from there leaving a confused y/n there.

"Taehyung stop please you don't love....it's so uncomfortable for me leave me pls don't rape me pls don't do it..." Her words is ranging in his brain continuously. Breaking the flower vase which was beside his room making y/n to flinch who is inside their bedroom crying continuously.... He felt guilty for hurting his love " ahhh...I did a big mistake know how will she love me...I.. shouldn't have done that what would she thinking about me? Y/n i am sorry...I am really sorry..I..don't know when I started loving you but it breaks me seeing you with someone else it kills me I can't take this anymore I thought to propose you but I did a mistake which can't be cured I love you y/n i was not going to rape you I am sorry... please forgive me..." Taehyung was crying continuously not in his life he cried but this time he cried because of him for his love again .Even though he is not telling all of these to y/n but he is telling himself that he isn't rapist. He realised his mistake and his love too. He doesn't know whether he should feel happy that he realised his love or cry that he tried to rape her.

______________________________________