12. his love never dies

Taehyung doesn't wheather he is doing right or wrong but he know one think she needs him he needs her. But in case of y/n she was scared what would happen if she tell about jungwoo as Taehyung is in current State to beleive her from starting "does he love me" her taughts came to an end when Taehyung pushed her towards bed and hovered above her. He didn't took a second to kiss her on her lips his soft lips landed on her cheek making her head to move a lil after that he plant kiss on the other . Both of them are craving for love for eachother Taehyung smashed his lips on her as he kissed her harshly and fastly making her difficult in breathing. Being this clos to Taehyung only made her panick and here  kissing eachother desperately. He left her lips and inhaled her scent making her to close her eyes feeling his breath and his soft small messy hair touching her cheeks.

"Who kissed you before me? Baby...." He suddenly said making her to open her eyes. She remembered that jungwoo gave hickey to her. He felt hurt seeing her with someone else. He can search him and kill him as it's fir a mafia to kill but... Still he don't why somewhere he trust her

Afterall love needs a lot of trust and they need to build them together...

"Tae... please listen to me.." she said in verge of crying thinking he will missunderstand her but him being the agrresive held her shoulders tightly digging his nails into her skin which made her to cry out making him trigger "did do something to you.. why are you crying now? You loves to make me angry right ? Isn't funny for you ? "  he said looking into her eyes while her being y/n closed her eyes tightly being scared of him and his words. He took her in bridestyle made his way towards outside the room but her being scared of struggled to release our of grip but his grip tightened arround her waist making her to clutch hus shirt tightly. "Tae.. please listen what your thinking is wrong I will... explain you please for once listen to me.."her eyes had hope atleast he will listen to her but took her in room which has bright lighting which made her to shut her eyes.

"her eyes had hope atleast he will listen to her but took her in room which has bright lighting which made her to shut her eyes

"GUARDS..." He shouted looking at her making her flinch by his horse voice and the resound. The guards made their way towards his boss they bowed.All the guards are scared seeing this aura of his boss they felt pity towards the girl who is continuously crying thinking why he brought her here "yes..sir " they are said together making her eyebrows to frown .
Close all the widows and make sure no light is passing in this room and close all the doors and the rest you all know as you already did the same..." He said making all guards to shake their heads in response to his statement. Taehyung left from there leaving her there . Y/n went to follow him but the guards stopped her and held her shoulders"hey leave me ... What are you doing I need to tell something to Taehyung...leave me please.." yess...she decided to tell him not to make the missunderstand more  more worse than she taught.

When you cant handle the situation by urself for sure you need help from others..

"Mam.. please stop struggling" one man said making her to feel scared of seeing those dangerous man around her. She felt safe with him . Some guards held her tightly and some other guards closed all the windows making the room look scare than it was. They pushed her on the ground and left her alone locking the door making her to shout...

"Tae...where are you? Please come here fast..I can't live in this room this so scary... please anyone there help me please...i beg you.. please.. I am sorry tae I will never be infornt of any men... Tae please I beg you take me out of this room please...pl.." her words cut of by hearing "why beg him when I am here baby?.." smirk never left his lips.. "jungwoo? "  Her lips trembled her steps made its way automatically backward "yes baby he is such an idiot to leave you alone Everyday but it's okay it's benefit for me..."

"What do you want tell me... please leave me i will give everything for you.. please leave me" she joined her hands even though he can't see her what else she can do rather than bending down herself infront of him "give me... Taehyungs.....mafia position If not then you know what I am gonna do to you " he said making her eyes widen "mafia... what's that? " "I know what you are thinking my baby...mafia who kills people endless and use women for their pleasure.." tears never left her eyes she has been crying since morning .when will her life be ok? . I can't live like this... "What are you saying he isn't like that man stop speaking nonsense jungwoo.."  she angrily"me speaking  nonsense? Huh...then what about this... basement and the guards in the morning, when u asked him to sleep with you he didn't even taught a second to have s*x with you...tell Mee? He shouted at her making her to believe him " no u are telling lie.." "think urself y/n I told what I want if you do not give you know what i will do to your body..." He left her there who was thinking deeply

(After sometime)

The door opened revealing a red face y/n who is done with eyerything. She felt weak. She felt like she is useless everyone betrayed her. But him he felt guilty seeing her in this state but what about him "did she ever taught about how my feelings got hurt seeing hickeys on her neck " "come let's go...fresh up and eat something we will talk ... "  He said looking at her who is busy looking at the floor "no need mr. Kim I will take care of myself you dont need to worry. There's nothing to talk about mr.kim .I am sorry for distributing you " she said and slowly made her way towards her room but him he frowned listening to her new tone of voice "mr.kim? then where did tae, Taehyung names go did I hurted her that much that she didn't even look into my  eyes." As he was thinking about her behaviour towards him his thoughts got intruptted by his phone call.

His got a call from his Hyung "Suga"

(On call)

Suga: Taehyung I need to tell you something important..

Taehyung: tell me hyung

Suga:did you lock y/n in a room?

Taehyung: huh? Hyung...

Suga:tell me honestly I am not gonna tell anything

Taehyung:y..es hyung

Suga:shit...

Taehyung: what happened hyung

Suga: not in the call let's meet

Taehyung: come to the mansion hyung

Suga: okay I will be there in 10 min..

Taehyung made his way downstairs and saw maid leaving the kitchen wheres y/n?" He asked scaring the shit out of her. "She in the guest room sir"  she said in an trembling voice "did she ate?"  "No sir she took the food inside" she said "ok you can leave now"

Taehyung.....    He heard his Hyung voice calling him

"I need to tell you something important "  Suga said panting heavily "tell me hyung what's the news " "it's about your wife " Suga said making Taehyung frown "what's about my wife hyung?" Taehyung tensed sensing the seriousness in her s Hyungs voice...

"One of our enemies are spying on y/n...and yesterday night he came through window to meet y/n "

_________________________________________

🫂💜 

Author needs a little time and I am gonna upload late next time maybe... i got my exams i hope u all understand. i will max try to upload but.. in case if I  can't upload try to understand...