Make-out Session

-Sodapop's POV-

Ahh Friday! The best day of the week! Spring break is starting now, the sun is shining, I get to hang out with Steve! Al that good stuff.

I don't know why but I think I've fallen in love with him! I mean no kidding but still, I'm lovesick! I just can't help it. He's been on my mind.

But the last two tutoring days, he has been acting odd. I hope he wasn't uncomfortable with the kiss.

I walked inside the library where we always met and I saw he wasn't even reading or doing work, instead he was on his phone.

"Hey Steve!" I said happily. Sat down where I always sat, across from him. "Hey Sodapop." He said blankly. That was pretty weird. Maybe he was uncomfortable with the kiss.

I stared at him, awkwardly. I sighed and took out my math book and pencil. I started to try and work on my homework. After a while, I just gave up. I couldn't focus. I needed to talk to Steve. How do I talk to him though?

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I just needed to clear my mind up a little. I didn't even have to use the bathroom. I just decided to wash my graphite covered hands off. I heard someone walk inside the bathroom. I looked up to see Steve leaned up against the wall.

"Y'know I was purposely ignoring you right?" He asked with a smirk. "Well then that wasn't funny." I spat out. "I know but I kinda wanted to see how you would react to it." I turned around and he was right behind me. "Well it kinda ruined my day." I said backing away from him. He cornered me against the wall. I felt my face get hotter and my heart rate increase a couple hundred beats.

"What do you think you're trying to do?" I asked weakly. He gave a devious smirk. "Y'know, I never kissed someone until you. But I think I need more practice, don't you think?" Is he asking to kiss me?

"I uh...uh...I..." Even with me being in basketball, Steve still towered over me by a couple of inches. "Do you want it or no?" He asked me. I felt his hot breath on me. I wanted to just slide down the wall in embarrassment. I was blushing a lot and I couldn't even form one sentence.

I quickly nodded my head as an answer. "I don't hear you." He stepped back and turned around. I grabbed his arm and used it to pull myself towards him. I pressed my lips against his. Without hesitation, he kissed me back. Never in my life have I felt so needy to kiss somebody. I felt him pull me closer, using his hand to do so. I felt his tongue make its way through my open mouth.

He keeps kissing me breathless and then he pulls away from my lips. He moves down to my neck and starts to kiss my neck. My breath hitches. I whimper slightly. He started to suck on my neck. I let out a soft moan.

Right after that, he kept on doing it. He then stopped. He rose up and started to kiss me again. Of course at this point it would probably gone a lot farther than a kiss.

Around maybe ten minutes later, he finally stopped leaving me breathless. We stared into each other's eyes. His blue eyes sparkled with happiness. He smiled. 

"I guess I don't need anymore practice." I giggled. I laughed a little myself. "Let's get back to the library." He dragged me out of the bathroom by my hand.

I'm in love with him.