Nice to meet you!

Has been edited

-Steve's POV-

I was sitting in the library, reading one of my favorite novels, All the light we cannot see, when I heard someone walk in.

I looked up from my book and I was in a daze.

His hair was a wheat gold that was emphasized only when the light hit his head, illuminating it. His eyes were brown, with glint of happiness. He looked almost like those Hollywood actors you would see in the movies, only handsomer.

He smiled and waved at me. His teeth were really white. He had dimples even. It thought it was cute.

"Hi I'm Soda! Are you my Tutor?" He asked walking over to me. Holy hell his voice was as smooth as honey.

"Yeah I'm Steve. Steve Randle." I replied. He took a seat across from me and set down his bag.

"So I'm kind failing right now and I need help. Do you think you could help me?" He asked me whilst taking out his homework assignment.

That's what I'm here to do idiot! I wasn't sitting in the library for shits and giggles!

"Yeah that's what I'm gonna do." I told him. He flipped to a page and started writing down problems. I didn't have any homework since I did it while in study hall so I just continued reading my book.

"Hey how do you answer this question?" He asked me while pointing towards his paper. I put down my book and examined his paper.

"Ok let me show you how to do this." I took his pencil and started to show him how to do the problems. When I was finished, I gave him his pencil back. He grabbed it and our hand's slightly brushed. My heart skipped a beat.

"Thanks a lot!" He said cheerfully. "N-no problem." I mentally cringed at myself. I only stutter when I'm nervous. Why was I nervous?

A few minutes passed by and I heard some rustling. I looked up from my book and what I saw made me blush like a mad man.

He had taken off his jacket and I could see his muscles. His shirt was almost to tight for him. Did this guy do sports?

I pried my eyes away and went back to reading my book.

After a couple hours, we said our goodbyes and he headed off. Why can't I stop thinking about him?

-Soda's POV-

I walked into the empty library, ready to find my tutor.

I looked up and saw a kid sitting at a library table and I couldn't believe my eyes.

He had black hair and deep blue eyes like a husky. His hair fell in front of his forehead. He was a bit tan, maybe Italian. The sweater he wore emphasized the muscles he had. It took me all I had to not stare at him for to long.

When he looked up I waved and smiled. I then walked over to him.

"Hi I'm Soda! Are you my tutor?" I asked him. "Yeah I'm Steve. Steve Randle." He replied. I took a seat and set my bag down.

"So I'm kind failing right now and I need help. Do you think you could help me?" I asked him. "Yeah that's what I'm gonna do." He replied.

I took out my math homework and started doing the problems that I understood.

Every moment, I would look up to see him. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

I came across a math problem I couldn't understand, so I asked him for help.

"Hey how do you answer this question?" I asked him pointing to the question.

"Ok let me show you how to do this." He took my  pencil and started to show me how to do the problems. When he was finished, he gave me my pencil back. I grabbed it and our hand's slightly brushed. My heart skipped a couple of beats.

"Thanks a lot!" I said to him. "N-no problem." He stuttered.

I went back to studying. He was really cute though. My face started to heat up. I took off my jacket because I was burning up and went back to studying.

After a couple hours, I packed up and thanked him for helping me out. But I didn't want to leave. Why didn't I want to leave? I'll never know.