Chapter Fourteen: Confirmation

A three month jump
~~~
*To fill you in... Anastasia has been wondering why William never really acted like he loved her since the beach trip. Did she do something wrong?... Does he feel differently about her? She doesn't know, until a friend tells her that he's been saying he's gonna break up with her for a month now. Worried and upset, Anastasia asks Jakob to talk to him to confirm the information.*
~~~
"Hey Jakob!" I called out, "c'mere!! I need to talk to you."

As Jakob slowly strutted over here, I realised he was a little upset.

"Yes?" He asked

"I've been hearing that William has been saying he's gonna break up with me...could you look into that?..."

"Yeah. Sure thing. I'll tell you in art."
Then we went different paths.
***
Later that day in art...

As I sat down at my table, I saw Jakob come take a seat beside me. He looked over at me with concern written on his face.

"Anastasia, uhm....I dont know how to say this exactly...but...you're right....he's been saying it for about a month now...I'm sorry...." he mumbled.

"No need....I knew he was....I was just hoping it wasn't true...." I whispered in a pained voice.

"Yeah.....I know...........he said he was gonna talk to you this weekend...."

"Okay......thanks for finding out for me...." I said softly.

Moments later, I decided to admit something.

"Hey Jakob?"

"Hmm?"

"Its gonna hurt..."

"What is?"

"When he leaves me. Its gonna hurt....like hell...."

"I know....but you don't need that jackass."

"I guess you're right..."

Just as we finished talking, the bell rang. We said our goodbyes and then left for our classes.
•••