Abduction of Princesses

"I will take them with me. If anyone has objection fight with me."

This sudden angry outburst of Bhism had silenced the entire hall. Pin drop silence. None even dare to catch their respective breath or bat their eyes. All people gathered in the hall was now gawking at him.

All of a sudden the Saurashtra King Bhagdatt and Karnat King Pramath, the two already decided son-in-law of Kashi Naresh Kashya Ambikesh, came forward. Both were already married God knew how many times. Among them Karnat King Pramath was old enough to be the father of Bhism. He was one time friend of his deceased father Shantanu. But at this moment he was refrained from remembering that long forgotten friendship as he was not a bit admitting the rule of low caste greedy Raj Mata Matsya Kanya Satyabati on the mighty throne of Hastinapur in the name of her young sons. He had scolded his old friend Shantanu for marrying her but the latter did not pay any attention to his wise warnings. Now he was facing his friend's son Bhism with smug face as he felt pity for that lad. But he felt also indifferent towards Bhism as he was not in favor of his foolishly following his stepmother.

"Let me see. Why the mighty Prince of Hastinapur is present here without invitation?!!" He smugly smirked too while uttering this aloud.

"May be, Jyestha (elder), he is smitten by these lovely ladies himself. And he wants to break up his vow of celibacy now. He must be repenting hard." The young yet sharp-tongued Bhagdatt of Saurashtra had answered him.

The hall suddenly erupted in laughter and mockery. The gathered people all were laughing on Bhism. They were making fun of him. Even the Kashi King Kashya Ambikesh had too joined them. He wanted to make fun of the throne of Hastinapur. It was his own intention too. That was the reason why he did not invited them in his daughter's Swayambar.

Bhism lifted his angry eyes to all. This was his insult indeed. He clenched his fist tightly. He would avenge his insult at any cost now. He looked at the once friend of his father King Pramath and then he sharply turned his eyes to Bhagdatt. This was the same person who would took part in Kurukshetra war later. He disliked these two men most. Even though Pramath was his father's ally once, he several times in open public insulted his stepmother. Bhism had heart full of hatred for him. However in the case of Bhagdatt he was uncertain. He was a truly very cunning man who could change his real colors with the single passing second.

"I told you before Rajan, I am here for my brother Bichitravirjya. Not for my own sake. I have no such intention to break my vow of celibacy." Bhism had declared aloud. This time his voice was trembling in deep anger.

"Then why you, commander in chief ? Why not send your King himself?!!" Karnat King asked again smugly.

"Rajan, may be he is hiding behind his mother's back. All knows how coward he is." With an evil smirk Bhagdatt had replied again.

"Or may be the King of Hastinapur is Napunshak (infertile)." This time King Shalva opened his mouth to insult.

"Stop at once." Bhism's loud outburst shocked them.

"Fight with me." By yelling at the top of his lungs Bhism lifted his bow.

The other three men, Pramath, Shalva and Bhagdatt from their different directions ran with great force to him. They all had open swords in their own hands. The sharp blades of those three swords glowed brightly in daylight to blind any preying eyes.

Bhism took the bow to his eye level and produced just a single sound from it. But that sound was so loud that all closed their eardrums. They thought they were going to be instantly deaf. By the loudest sound-wave produced from his bow three powerful Kings of three Indian continents flied on the air for around 50 feet and fell in their back on several pillars of the hall. All of them became instantly senseless and did not stir a bit.