Chapter 641-645

641

"...You bastard, are you......?"

The Cat tribe leader and Lion king Dorph. The two of their eyes clouded over for a moment.

This bastard they were looking at definitely seemed to be young master Naru with dyed hair. However, the way he was protecting On and Hong and this black Dragon that appeared...

That black Dragon only followed one human.

Lion king Dorph opened his mouth.

"Are you Cale-"

At that moment...

Rustle!

The leaves shook and a Cat who had been hidden by the shadow of the forest quickly charged toward On.

"...The shame of the Fog Cat Tribe!"

A Cat was trying to assassinate On.

"Gasp!"

Raon's eyes opened wide. This sneak attack had been so stealthy that even Raon had not noticed it.

Raon watched as the Cat's dagger twisted toward On's neck.

"No-!"

As Raon was about to cast a spell...

"Grrrrrr!"

On twisted her body as soon as she noticed the movement. She focused on the dagger aiming for her neck.

On's eyes opened wide.

"There's no need to dodge."

"Ugh!"

On heard a gentle voice before the Cat fell to the ground with a hole in his neck.

Plop.

There was a sharp dagger in the fallen Cat's neck. On and Hong watched as Ron Molan pulled the dagger out.

The Cat tribe leader growled.

"...You somehow noticed that sneak attack."

Ron had a benign smile on his face.

"Such crude sneak attacks won't work on someone my age."

Cale started to think at that moment.

'He truly is a scary old man......!'

It was not crude at all! Even Cale had been shocked and was about to activate his Indestructible Shield. Ron was calling such a stealthy attack 'crude' and pierced the attacker's neck! Ron truly was the scariest of all people around Cale.

"Young master-nim."

"...Hmm?"

"I'll take care of things here."

Although Ron was smiling more benignly than ever...

"Hahaha, hahaha!"

The Cat tribe leader laughed out loud as soon as he heard that.

"You think a mere patriarch of the Molan household can handle us Cats?"

The tribe leader truly found this to be funny.

The citizens of the Sez Kingdom fearlessly trying to fight them in the fog at the bottom of the mountain seemed quite stupid. This patriarch of the Molan household seemed quite stupid as well.

Inside the forest and the fog...

This was a terrain where they had a complete advantage.

That was why the other Cats were laughing as well. What Ron had said was just too funny.