Chapter 666-670

666

Choi Han just silently looked at Alberu after being asked if he wanted to die. Alberu, who had made the offer, slowly started frowning.

Your gaze is similar to Cale Henituses gaze.

Choi Han was looking at him with an extremely disrespectful gaze. He shook his head without any emotion visible on his face.

Of course not, your highness.

I guess you accept that Cale Henituse is disrespectful to me.

Choi Han did not respond.

Alberu chuckled and headed toward the terrace in the City Hall office.

Chh.

Alberu slightly pulled back the closed curtains.

The White Star hasnt appeared.

Ancient Dragon Eruhaben was still lying in the Puzzle City Plaza without moving.

He was still pretending to be dead and Rosalyn, Witira, and Paseton were next to him to protect him and prevent anybody else from approaching.

Their excuse was that the talented mage Rosalyn needed to focus to check on the Dragons condition and heal him.

Puzzle City was currently in a lull.

The unranked monster and guardian Lion Dragon was in the central plaza without moving while Alberu had returned to the City Hall to get everything organized.

Thats very weird.

Choi Hans gaze headed toward the desk Alberu had been standing by.

We searched the area but did not find any traces of him.

Choi Han had stealthily searched inside Puzzle City.

He had not found any traces of the White Star. He had not done it alone either.

I did not find anything. Neither did Archie. It was the same for Lock.

The people among the entire team currently at Puzzle City who were said to have the most sensitive senses and swift movement had gone searching.

Clopeh found nothing as well.

Guardian Knight Clopeh Sekka had used his wyverns to look for the White Star and his subordinates from the sky.

Although they would have been moving stealthily because they couldnt let the White Stars side see their movements as well, and that could have been why it was difficult for any of them to thoroughly search

Both Choi Han and Alberu did not think that was the case.

Somethings up.

Alberu frowned.

The White Star is not showing up even when Eruhaben-nim and Cale Henituse are unable to fight?

Most importantly

The White Star is not watching this battle?

That made no sense.

The White Star was trying to use the sealed god to do something.

In that case, he would need to meet the sealed god first, which was only possible by going to the temple where the sealed god was sealed.

In order to get to the sealed gods temple, the unranked monster and guardian of the temple, the Lion Dragon, had to be killed.

The White Star wanted to make us do all of that so that both the Lion Dragon and our side take a lot of damage.

But right now