Chapter 696-700

696

The monster has fallen!

That short phrase spread throughout the Western continent quicker than the people at Puzzle City had expected.

The reason for it was because of the video communication devices that had been down for a few hours.

What? Magic cannot be used in Puzzle City because of mana disturbance?

His highness is there right now! The future of the Caro Kingdom is there! Contact the Roan royal family right away!

Do whatever you can to gather related information! The fate of the Western continent is in Puzzle City right now!

The people of the Western continent were quite sensitive about the battle at Puzzle City because of the rumor that the White Star had spread. It was everybody from the commoners to the chief executives. They wanted to know the situation on the battlefield with fear and concern in their hearts.

This was especially true for the kingdoms that had sent reinforcements to the Roan Kingdom. It was because the people who had volunteered to go as the representatives of the reinforcements were all people who were central figures of their kingdoms or would be central figures in the future.

However, the communication that had been continuous suddenly stopped as night arrived.

These people had been anxiously waiting and contacted Puzzle City as soon as magic was able to be used again, which was how the results of the battle were quickly spread everywhere.

We have won!

Really?

Yes, sir! The monster has fallen!

Oh, my goodness! Is her Majesty safe?

Ah. That

The mages responsible for communicating with the reinforcements from their respective kingdoms couldnt help but hesitate while reporting back.

The video communication mage from the Jungle couldnt help but have a bitter expression on his face at his superiors question.

Huh? Did something happen? Did her Majesty get injured?

Her Majesty and all of our troops are safe. However However

Why are you hesitating so much?! Hurry up and say it!

You can say that the Roan Kingdom pretty much did everything.

Hmm?

The Roan Kingdoms troops and the individuals cooperating with them have defeated the monster.

Didnt you say that it was a terrifying monster? The Roan Kingdom is truly more amazing than we expected.

However, the Roan Kingdom Has taken a lot of damage.

What do you mean?

The superior thought about Puzzle City and the Roan Kingdoms troops after hearing that it had taken a lot of damage. However, he could not say anything after hearing what the mage had to say next.

The mage had a bitter smile on his face as quietly reported.

The Roan Kingdoms crown prince took down the monster before he fainted. They are currently assessing his condition.

Ah.

The superior couldnt help but gasp.

In addition, Commander Cale Henituse is covered in blood from head to toe. He has not fainted, but his condition did not seem good either.