Chapter 681-685

681

Alberu had a thought as soon as he saw Cales eye through the crack in the door.

Hes gone crazy! This punks gone completely crazy! Hes about to cause some kind of incident!

Cale going crazy was understandable, as they had no idea what had happened to Duke Deruth.

Something big is about to happen.

Alberu Crossman was certain without even the smallest amount of doubt in his mind.

His heart was beating fast. This anxiety about what Cale might do made him tightly clench onto the rope that was wrapped around the White Stars fire sword.

The rope was turning slightly black, but it was not burning because of its durability.

Long time no see? I just saw you this morning.

The White Star seemed relaxed.

Although his body was constricted by tree trunks and his fire sword was tied down by a white rope He seemed very relaxed.

That is true.

Cale seemed relaxed as well.

Where is my father?

You dont think that I killed him?

Is this punk crazy?

Alberu almost swore after hearing what the White Star said.

Nonetheless, this odd stalemate seemed peaceful.

White Star, there is no way you would do that. You would lose a card to threaten me with if my father was dead. If anything, you would be hiding my father somewhere I cant find him.

You truly do know me quite well.

Youre not that hard to see through.

Creeeeeak.

The door opened a little more, and Cale pushed about half of his body inside as he continued to speak.

All evil bastards use their brains in similar ways.

Gasp.

Alberu turned his head after hearing someone gasp. Saint Jacks face was a bit pale while he looked up at the sky.

It was understandable for this innocent Saint to be shocked by Cale Henituses words.

The White Star who was wearing the face of Deruth Henituse And Cale

The two of them made eye contact and their mouths opened.

White Star, let me make you a proposal.

Cale Henituse, are you willing to listen to my proposal?

The corners of both of their lips curled up, and the White Star, who had a twisted smile on his face, continued to speak.

Are you willing to cooperate with me?

The atmosphere in the room instantly turned odd.

Hey! Cooperate with you?! Who the hell would cooperate with a bastard like you?!

Sword master Hannah, who stood up with Jack supporting her, shouted in anger.

Shhhhhhh-

However, the tree trunks weakened the vines constricting the White Star.

The White Star got out of the vines and released his grip. The fire sword was floating in the air while still tied down by the white rope.

Shhhhh.