Chapter 431-435

However, Cale stumbled as he got up from his crouching position.

"Ah!"
– Human, what is it?!

Cale could see someone catch him before he fell.

"...Thanks."
"Did your legs go numb?"
"...Yes."

Smirk.

Choi Han chuckled. It was a subconscious chuckle and not a sneer.

"Should I carry you if your legs are hurting?"

Cale, Choi Han, and Raon were currently on a small glacier, digging a hole into the glacier and hiding inside while covering themselves with stealth magic.

"Am I a kid?"

Cale frowned as he stretched out his numb legs. He then looked toward Choi Han with a grumbling expression.

"...Mm, aren't you my nephew's friend? So technically, you are a kid to me?"
– That's right! Human! You are a child compared to Choi Han! Hehe! Whether you are twenty or six, whether it is you or me, we are all children compared to Choi Han! Hehehe!

'Shit.'

– Of course, you may have originally been around 36, but you are 20 here! Hehe.

'Damn it.'

Cale started to frown. Cale casually commented as Choi Han flinched after seeing such a large frown on his face.

"Carry me. My legs are still numb."

'Shit.'

Choi Han shook his head as he placed Cale on his back. It was at that moment.

"You think I can't reach you because you are in the sky?!"

An imposing and pressuring voice echoed around the area. Cale got chills on his back after looking out because of the voice.

"T, t, that crazy!"

Chhhhhhhhhhhh-

Water had gathered into a large pillar and shot up. Whale King Shickler waved both hands around while still dripping black blood from his mouth.

"Archie!"
"Yes, sir!"

There was someone who was riding on the pillar of water. The transparent and blue sea water was surrounding the Killer Whale Archie like a barrier.

Oooooo-
Ooooooo-

Then, as he heard some more cries...

Baaaaang! Baaaaang!

Whales and other marine animals started to surround the glacier Shickler and Paseton were on.

"Kehehehe!"

The pillar of water Archie was on finally reached the same height as the others in the air.

"Just the bastard I was looking for."

Archie than started to move toward the wyvern the White Star was standing on. The pillar of water moved with him to create a path for him.

"Coming at me alone?"

The White Star scoffed before looking at the approaching Archie who sneered back.

"What's wrong? You scared, little bitch? Hmm?"
"Ha!"

The White Star laughed in disbelief and his wyvern opened its mouth.

"Screeeech!"

Archie arrived in front of the screeching wyvern. He then swung his fist.

Baaaaaang!

A loud explosion rang throughout the battlefield. Archie heard a sizzling noise before noticing the water around his fist starting to evaporate.