Chapter 651-655

651

H, holy shit. What am I looking at right now?

Step step.

The soldier who was retreating backward tripped and plopped down on the ground. However, her gaze could not move away from the golden Dragon in the air.

This was the same for the others as well.

My goodness.

We have a Dragon as an ally?

What kind of existences were Dragons?

People would probably give many different answers to that question.

However, it was rare for people to see a Dragon and only thought of them as strong, violent, and violent creatures theyve heard about in legends, myths, and novels.

Beautiful.

However, the Dragon they were seeing with their own eyes was abnormally beautiful. Its gold scales were shining as if the sun was only beaming down on this Dragon.

S, scary.

Although the Dragon was beautiful, it was close to 20 meters in length. There were also its wings, horns, fangs, and claws. Everything looked vicious, and its gold eyes gave off an unknown sense of pressure.

One soldier who looked into those gold eyes suddenly thought of something and shouted.

There are two Dragons!

She thought of the other Dragon with slightly whiter gold eyes.

It was the black Bone Dragon with Necromancer Mary, one of the Roan Kingdoms famous heroes, on its back.

No! Thats not a real Dragon. It is just a Bone Dragon controlled by the Necromancer-nim.

Really? It seems a bit different though.

The people talking about the Bone Dragon soon flinched.

Boom.

They could feel something rumbling The ground was shaking. The soldiers looked toward the Lion Dragon.

I, it just moved, right?

That bastard moved!

The monster that had stood firm and only blocked the attacks headed toward it had raised its foot for the first time and stomped on the ground.

Crack- crack.

The ground of the plaza where it stomped crumbled, making it impossible to tell its original shape anymore.

Some people felt fear once again at this sight, but others were looking at the monster with odd gazes as well.

That monster reacted for the first time. Doesnt that mean that this Gold Dragon-nim is that strong?

It looks like we might have a chance at victory.

This beautiful yet violent-looking Dragon

The fact that this Dragon was their ally was filling the people here with courage.

A new emotion was spreading on the battlefield that had been submerging in fear and desperation.

The name of that emotion was hope.

I see.

Alberu was the first to notice that change.

He changed the entire atmosphere.

Alberu realized the reasons Eruhaben revealed his Dragon body.

The first reason was because his large Dragon body was better to fight against such a large monster. Another reason was to change the atmosphere on the battlefield.