Chapter 631-635

631

– How dare you not run out barefoot after hearing my voice?

A thuggish voice echoed in Cale's mind.

– Wait right there. You need to be punished for waking this great and mighty Dragon's slumber. Human. I will personally walk over to you, so you better wait right there.

'Wow, he wants me to wait. He's going to come find me.'

Cale couldn't help but laugh louder and louder.

– Mm. I don't know what is going on, but I will just watch what happens for now.

Cale nodded his head at Dodori's mom's majestic voice.

He was still laughing.

"W, why is he laughing like that?"

Toonka hesitated and stepped back after looking at the loudly laughing Cale as if he was looking at some alien life form. It was completely different from the energy with which he had walked in.

'Cale Henituse is laughing so brightly?! He's laughing like that in such a terrible situation?!'

Toonka had heard that Cale had just overcome a god's test.

Although he probably needed a break after that, Cale Henituse had no time to rest because there was still a danger to the peace on the continent.

Toonka remembered what the Chief had told him.

'Commander, a person who laughs while he is struggling is a true hero.'

"Ah."

Toonka subconsciously gasped.

'My close friend truly is a hero......!'

Toonka had no interest whatsoever in books, but his subordinates had done everything they could with the hopes that this complete idiot of a Commander would want to read.

Most of their plans had failed.

That changed when the Chief had nonchalantly handed Toonka a book.

< The world will see two beautiful wings when you see a silver light in front of your eyes. >

The book didn't look like anything Toonka would be interested in. However, Toonka stayed up all night reading that book.

The book his Chief handed him was about Cale Henituse's magnificent exploits in the Whipper Kingdom; it was written as a heroic tale of how he had saved the Whipper Kingdom.

Toonka started to walk toward Cale, who was laughing out loud in front of danger.

"I knew it! My close friend truly is amazing! Hahahaha!!"

He started to laugh out loud as well.

However, Queen Litana who was standing behind him could not see the laughing Cale the same way.

'He's become much paler since the first time I met him.'

Litana recalled when she first met young master Cale inside the cave in the foggy Oorim forest. He had not looked healthy at that point either, but he looked much healthier than he did now.

'He's laughing so happily because we are here even though he looks like that.'

Litana felt so upset about it that she almost teared up.

'Why is it that young master Cale is trying to carry the heavy burden of achieving world peace?'

She was in charge of the Jungle.