Chapter 691-695

691

It was like another wall had been placed on top of the barrier.

People all around Puzzle City could see the half-transparent red wall.

Those children-

Queen Litana gasped internally after recognizing On and Hong.

Grrrrrr-!

However, she heard Ten, her friend, no, this black panther was pretty much her family, growl. It was a sudden action from Ten, who had quietly been by her side as if to guard her.

When Ten growls like this

Ten had senses that were much more sensitive than human senses.

Ten only growled like this for one reason.

It must be dangerous!

Ten had not growled like this for any of the Lion Dragons actions until now.

She quickly turned toward the Lion Dragon and noticed something odd.

Whirlwinds?

There were some odd fluctuations in the Lion Dragons eyes that were now black. They looked like whirlwinds that seemed to be getting stronger and stronger.

Young master Cale.

She then made eye contact with Cale Henituse who was looking at her. Cale shook his head side to side before pointing down. It wasnt enough for Litana to figure out a lot of things but her mind jolted awake after hearing a Dragon shout.

Everybody duck!

Litana shouted right after the Grey Dragon.

Everybody duck!

She then heard a weird noise.

Wiiiiiiiiiiing—

She felt that a sharp line cutting through the air would make a noise like this.

She soon discovered the identity of this noise.

Oh no!

The monsters black eyes She saw something shooting out of there.

The black light that shot out in a straight line was so fast that it was right in front of the barrier before she could even comprehend that it was released.

Baaaaaaaaaang—!

And, as it had been over and over, the rock shield was there to stop the black line.

However, the people below were not covered by darkness like before. The shield was floating in the air blocking the black line before it could reach the barrier.

This is different from before!

Litana, who had not been able to duck like her black panther Ten, saw something different from before and subconsciously clenched her hands.

What is that?!

Crown prince Valentino shouted without thinking while trying to stop his hands from shaking.

The black line that shot straight out.

That line was destroying the rocks too easily.

The red power used before that was similar to a Dragons Breath was the type that was released one attack at a time. However, this black light was shooting out continuously without stopping.

It looks like dead mana.

Ah.

Valentino realized why his hand was shaking and why he was feeling scared about this black line after hearing Clopeh Sekkas calm voice.