Chapter 676-680

676

However, this situation, really everything, felt terrible for those who were watching.

Your highness-!

The Knight Captain didnt even think about the soldiers behind him he needed to lead as he ran toward the falling crown prince.

As he ran forwardthe closer he got toward the falling crown prince He could see that the crown princes condition was terrible.

His white armor and helmet had been made by the Roan Kingdoms greatest blacksmiths and experts.

Although it did not have many decorations on it, the armor and helmet themselves, and the Roan Kingdoms crest on it, were all magnificent works of art. That was why many people said that the armor suited the crown prince.

The Roan Kingdom.

It was a kingdom that had lasted a long time, however, it became weak at some point and was no longer considered a strong kingdom on the Western continent.

Whether it was with their knights or magic This kingdom had nothing special going for it.

But such a kingdom had changed.

Who was responsible for it?

About ninety out of one hundred people would probably answer like this.

The person who created the starting point for the Roan Kingdom to shine brightly in the world was former Commander Cale Henituse, but his highness is the one who controlled the internal affairs of the kingdom so that it could continue to shine brightly.

Most importantly, both individuals were still young, so the citizens of the Roan Kingdom did not question that their kingdom would shine even brighter in the future.

But one of those two people was currently not on the battlefield because he was in a serious condition. He was unable to show himself even though everybody around the Western continent was saying that Cale Henituse is the only hero who could save them from this danger.

But it was okay.

The people of the Roan Kingdom were not too worried.

Cales comrades and their crown prince were still here.

There were people who were headed to Puzzle City, the most dangerous location right now, without any hesitation.

Howevertheir crown prince was falling down now as well.

A shock that was incomparable to the shock from when the Gold Dragon had fallen, surrounded Puzzle City.

Ah

The Knight Captain gasped.

Sir Choi Han.

Choi Han, in his black armor, caught the falling Alberu Crossman.

He gently swiped Alberu out of the air while riding on the black Bone Dragon.

The Knight Captain was relieved to see that, but still felt pain in his heart after seeing Alberu slumped over weakly.

It was at that moment.

This makes no sense!

Boom. Boom. He heard the ground shake as someone shouted.

He turned his head to see an astonished Commander Toonka rushing over.

My goodness

Behind him was Queen Litana of the Jungle along with her black panther, Ten.

The Knight Captain should have been happy to see these two individuals, leaders of their respective kingdoms, since they were here to reinforce the Roan Kingdom, however, he subconsciously bit down on his lips extremely hard after seeing the astonishment and shock on their faces.