surprise

•Y/n surprise demi by showing up to her match •

-Y/n pov-

It feels like i haven't seen demi in forever but in reality its only been a week or so, but still i miss her so i booked time off work so i could go down to one of her matches.

When i got my hotel i had about 2 hours before i had to be there so i decided to call demi.

"Hey demi"
"Hey y/n,how are you?"
"I am all good,what about you?"
"Same here just i miss youuu"
"I miss you too baby but its not long till you come home"
"Yeah but i wish i could be home now plus i miss my baby's"

After that we talk for about 30 minutes when she said she had to go so we said our goodbyes and hung up.

I relaxed on the bed a bit more when i looked at the time a realized i had to get ready to see demi. So i got dress in a suitable outfit but also one i know demi likes and got an uber.

Once i arrive there was people starting to crowed in so i got comfortable with where i was and got out my phone to text demi

'Good luck tonight xx'

I put my phone back in my pocket and wait for time to go by.

-demi pov-

My match,well i say mine but it was really TJD match but i was apart of that so yeah my match,was another 40 minutes away so i i went to find the group.

After about 20 minutes of talking i decided to get ready and i took out my phone when i saw a notification from y/n.

'Good luck tonight xx'

I smiled at the message and wrote back

'Thanks xx'

After that i place my phone down to start getting ready to go out in 15 minutes.

-y/n pov-
So far i was really enjoying watching the show then I hear TJD music thats when i saw demi, when i tell you she looked so fine i mean it like the way she walked with such confidence and her smirk made me realize one how much i missed seeing her face to face and two how lucky i am to say i am dating her.

When she walked down the ramp she was the other side of the ring to me but she was slowly walking round the edge to where i was.

I didn't know how to get her attention as she was just a bit too far from where i was, as i was thinking Luis walking to where demi was and as he passed me i got his attention.

"Luis" i shouted but not loud enough for demi to hear me (don't ask me how that is possible it just was) .

"Y/n! Good to see you" he says trying not to get noticed as he was out of character
"I am good. I am here to surprise demi" i smile "Want me to get her?"he asks
I thought about it and decided
"No, but could you help me surprise her as you walk out and back stage" "Sure i will but i have to go now can't be here to long" i smile and let him go back to what he was doing, i did kinda feel bad for distracting him but its fine now all i have to do is wait and make sure demi doesn't notice me,which seemed to be hard.
As she was this side of the ring.

It was now the end of the match and i went the whole thing without demi seeing me. Before Luis left her made sure demi was far up that ramp and almost back stage before he unexpectedly picked me up over the barrier and took me up the ramp with him.
As i was going up i saw Fergal and we started talking.
"Y/n what doing this side of the barrier"
"Well Luis here is helping me surprise demi" i smiled
"Sounds fun"
Once we get back stage we couldn't see demi or dominik so we went to the dressing room.

I sent luis and fergal in first as i didn't want demi to see me yet.

"What took you guys so long" dom asked
"Also Finn what you doing in the door way"
"Just standing"
"Alright then"
"Hey rhea face that wall real quick" luis spoke up
"Weird but alright"
Fergal signaled to me to come in, Dom looked confused but when he saw me he got the hint.
When i stepped in finn closed the door
"Alright you can turn around now" he said
"Why did i-" she saw me and i ran up to her and she caught me.
"Y/n!" She spun me and i kissed her cheek
"Hey dems"
"When did you get here"
"I was here the whole show"
"Mate she was in the front row" the boy laugh a bit

Demi and the rest all changed into comfy outfits and we all talked and they asked me how my work trip was, we talked for ages then we all decided it was time to go so we said our goodbyes and left with that.

Me and demi got home and we sat on the sofa and talked and played catch up on things we missed.

"I missed you " i said looking into her blue eyes
"Missed you too y/n"she smiled the smile that made butterflies in the stomach.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovelies i know i have been updating slow so i am sorry for that but i finally did this one.
I was thinking of doing one for becoming Smackdown women's champ but there are lots of those so i might give it a miss.
If anyone has requests they are still welcome and i hope you have a good day/night byeeee <3<3