injury (but different)

~ request made by rhearipleyskneecap ~

• Rhea are on a walk when y/n falls over

-this is a plus size y/n version-

-my pov-

Y/n and Rhea had been dating for a few months now, and things were going great. Y/n loved Rhea's confidence and strength, and Rhea loved y/ns sense of humor and kindness. They were a perfect match, and Y/N couldn't be happier.

-y/n pov-

One day, me and Rhea were out for a walk when i suddenly tripped and fell. I landed hard on my ankle, and the pain was excruciating. Rhea rushed over to my side, her heart pounding with worry."Are you okay?" Rhea asked, her voice filled with concern.I shook my head, tears streaming down my face. Rhea put a comforting arm around my shoulder, trying to offer some support.

"Don't worry, we'll get you the help you need," Rhea said, her voice steady and reassuring.The medical team rushed over to assess my injury. Rhea stayed by my side throughout the entire ordeal, offering words of encouragement and support.

"You're going to be okay," Rhea said, holding my hand tightly. "Just take deep breaths and try to relax baby."

After the doctors had finished treating my ankle, they gave them some crutches to help them walk. Rhea helped me to their feet, supporting them as they hobbled along.

"Thanks for being here," i said, their voice filled with gratitude.

"Of course," Rhea replied, her voice gentle. "I'll always be here for you, no matter what."

-rhea pov-

As they walked back to y/n's apartment, i couldn't help but feel grateful that y/n was going to be okay. I knew how important it was to have someone by your side when you were injured, and i was glad that i could be that person for y/n. I promised myself that i would always be there for y/n, no matter what happened.

When they got back to y/n's apartment, i helped her onto the couch and got her some ice for her ankle. I sat down next to y/n and put i arm around her, holding her close."I'm so sorry you got hurt," Rhea said, my voice filled with regret. "I should have been looking out or at least could of caught you."

Y/n shook her head. "It wasn't your fault," she said. "These things happen."Rhea stayed with y/n for a while, chatting and trying to take her mind off everything.