i am here

~ request made by rhearipleyskneecap ~

! TW this does contain y/n having an ed! Please take care of yourself!

•y/n recovered from an ed and fixed her relationship with weight and food after meeting Demi but when y/n was ring side at one of demis match someone in the audience was getting to her, y/n tries to go back to her old ways but Demi won't let that happen •

-y/n pov-

My relationship with my weight has been tuff since i was a teen and it was dark times in my life and it was hard, my family would always comment on my weight and it really put me down a lot.

Everything changed when i met demi she really helped me from helping me with eating and she never gave up on me or comment on my weight, every time i would gain a little weight she would give me a big hug and tell me how proud she was of me.

As for jobs me and demi both were in TJD and we also worked as tag team partners, TJD did know about my past and they were very supportive just like demi. Demi had a match against (your choice) and i was ring side, it wasn't a title match or anything it was just a match but we still wanted that win.

We walk on down the ramp demi had her belt over her shoulder, once we got to the ring demi gave me a kiss before she got in the ring, our characters also had a relationship going on, demi came face to face with her opponent and before i knew it the match started, i was cheering her on and all that stuff but when i went to lean on the barrier i had fans surrounding me shouting things at me but their were something people were saying that triggered things inside me " y/r/n! You should get fitter" or crap like "girl when did you gain weight" not many people knew of my ed but god these comments stung but i decided to push past and not listen to them as that's what demi would tell me to do.

I walked away from the people shouting comment at me and walked more center to the ring "Come on rhea!" I bang my hand on the mat, and walk over to the opposite side of the ring.

The match just ended and once again demi won her match and as we were walking up the ramp demi was holding her belt up showing that she runs the place she turns her head and whispers to me "i see your change in emotion out there" i look at her in the eyes "i just got tired" i lied putting on a smile and she just left it at that.

We finally got backstage and we went to the changing room and sat down to take a minute, i said by demi cuddling her "so you going to tell me about what happened" she asked moving hair out my face " just people say crap" "well what type of crap because it clearly got to you" damn this women knew me to well, i took a deep breath "its just people saying i gained weight and i need to get fitter" i try to avoid eye contact "oh y/n" shw hugged me tighter "don't listen to them you are perfect and you are stunning okay" i smile at her "this is why you are the best girlfriend" i give her a kiss on her jaw.

We arrive home around 8pm "hey y/n what do you want for tea?" I think for a minute and the comments said earlier flash through my mind and so was what my parents said to me when i was a teen " i am not hungry" i say going on my phone to get away from the conversation "y/n" demi says in a serious voice which makes me look up "i will have what you have" i mumble.

Demi walked in with two plates of food one with a lot less then the other "okay here, i have you less if you feel like me you can have some of mine okay" i nod slowly taking the plate and just sat there with the fork moving it around my plate, i see out the corner of my eye demi look at me and put her plate to the side "hey darling" she says in a gentle tone "do you want me to help" i looked down at the food and my eyes started to water i hated feeling like a baby that needed help eating "hey hey" she wips the tears that escaped my eyes "baby its okay, its okay if you need help i will help" i look at her and smile "i don't care how long it takes till you get back on track as long as you get there" she kisses my cheek "now lets eat some food" she pickes up a little bit of food and i slowly take it "good girl, see its all okay" she reassures me "okay lets see if we can do a little more" she picks up a little more on the fork than last time after a while i ate a little under half of whats on my plate and after that i refused to eat more "a little more" she tries "no no demi i cant" she puts the fork down "okay, well done babes you did good" she smiles and eats her own.

We sit on the bed together "you did good today babes" she gives me a kiss "thanks babes" i couldn't do it without you, thank you for have so much patience with me"
"Y/n i will help you for how ever long you need i am here for you okay" i smile at her "you are so pretty demi" i look into her beautiful eyes she gives me a little smile "it was just one of those days" i say laying down my head on demi's chest "we all have them" i trace her tattoos on her hand and arm i give her a kiss and i start to feel sleepy "i am here y/n/n" i feel a kiss on the top of my head and we both fall asleep in each others arms holding each other close.