Chapter 1

Lux's Pov

i woke up from a nightmare and frantically looked around to check my surroundings.

"thank god that was just a dream." i think to myself getting up and out of bed. i looked at the clock and noticed that it was around 3:30 in the morning.

"well shit.." i say knowing i probably wont be able to go to sleep again after the nightmare. i decided i would go out for a walk and just enjoy the moonlight and the nice breeze.

i walk to my kitchen to get a glass of water, drink it, and then head out the door. i only bring my keys and my phone because i don't think there's a need to bring my wallet as most stores are closed right now.

i walk out the door and head downstairs to the lobby. i head out the entrance to the dorms and just walk around enjoying the cool air.

i end up finding a park bench and i take a seat, the bench was in a perfect spot. it was in front of a small pond and the area didn't have much trees, you could see the moonlight reflect off of the pond.

"wow this place is beautiful" i say outloud while just relaxing in the night breeze while looking at the pond and moon.

" i know right" i hear a feminine voice say coming up to me from the direction of the dorms. my vision is really good since umbreons are nocturnal. i looked over towards the direction of the voice and i see that its a glaceon.

"oh your the umbreon from earlier!" she says excitedly walking a little bit closer to the bench. she was now past the cover of the trees surrounding the opening. her blue fur was glistening in the open and it was truly a sight to see.

i don't respond and i just look at her from the bench.

??? Pov

"its just about time for my night walk isnt it"  i look up at the clock and its 3:45. i walkout my dorm room and go downstairs to leave the dorm building. 

i walk towards my usual spot and i noticed a somewhat familar looking umbreon sitting where i usually sit for my night walks.

i walk a little but closer and i realized it was the shy umbreon from the club fair. 

"oh your the umbreon from earlier!" i say walking a little bit faster towards the umbreon. he seems to have known i was there which isnt really surprising considering umbreons are nocturnal. He just looks at me and sits there, i guess he really is shy.

"do you mind if i sit here?" i ask the mon whos rings started to grow slightly brighter the closer i moved towards him.

"N-no i dont mind.." he says moving over to create more space so that i could sit next to him. his rings are very bright and there not usually yellow like a normal umbreon.

"i know we met before at the club fair but i dont think i told you my name. my name is frostsia, its nice to see you again!" i say looking towards the brightly glowing umbreon. "My name is Lux and L-likewise" 

it got kind of awkward because either of us said anything after telling eachother what are names were. even though there was a awkward silence it felt nice to sit with someone at my favourite spot when im usually alone.

i decided to break the ice and ask if he found any intresting clubs to join from the club fair. "Did you find any intresting clubs from the fair?" now that the silence was broken he seemed to be broken out of a daze.

"Oh yeah i did actually! im intrested in joining the agriculture club. it also has a mini club in it which is the gardening club." he said while looking at me straight in the eyes. for someone whos shy hes not scared of eye contact which is intresting.

"Ohh how nice!" i say responding to what he said. "seems your into nature?" i ask him and he shook his head yes "yeah i am, its not really manly but i do like flowers. roses are my favourites" the umbreon said with a sort of sad tone.

"i think its cute you like flowers Lux and i think its quite manly" i said reassuring him that it is indeed manly to like flowers.

"y-you th-think its-its what!?" he had a very obvious blush on his face and looked away from me to hide it. "thank you frostsia.."  he responded quietly almost whispering it to me.

"no problem lux" we both sit in silence after a while, i checked my phone and it was 4:55. we had been out here talking for around an hour.

"Hey... Lux?" i ask trying to get his attention. "i think we should head back to the dorms, its practically 5 am" i say telling him about what time it is.

"Oh okay!" he says and he got up, i followed his lead and we walked back to the dorms.

Timeskip: Dormitory Lobby.

Lux's Pov

"well we are here frostsia" i say looking at the glaceon. i open the door for her and she walks in, i walk in behind her. we both got into the elevator and press floor 3 at the same time making our paws touch on accident.

"Oh! you live on floor 3 too? awesome." the glaceon said while i was trying to keep my composure to stop from blushing. when we reached the 3rd floor we ended up walking in the same direction.

When i got to my door i noticed that she stopped at the one across from me. My door number was 303 and hers was 304. I unlocked my door and was about to head in before she said

"Wow i didnt think we would be neighbours! good to know i have a cute neighbour" the glaceon said before entering her room. i was blushing and was visibly embarassed. before i could say anything she said "Goodnight!" and closed her door.

i walked into my room and closed the door. "surely frostsia was just teasing me right?...right!?" i think to myself as i sat on my bed just sitting there. i still couldn't fall back asleep so i just sat there thinking about what had just happen to me.

frostsia Pov

"wow i couldn't believe i said what i just said."  i thought to myself as i walked in to my dorm. i went to my bedroom and got comfy. "i really like him i want to get to know him some more. maybe ill do something tommorow.."

Wow end of the first chapter! let me know if i could improve on anything and any suggestions you might have in the story. i need to get better at describing dialogue qwq