Chapter 11

"well come on in! make yourselves at home" my Dad smirked glancing between me and Frostsia. My Mom who is his partner in crime stood beside him just smiling mischievously.

Me and frost walked in and dropped our bags by the entrance, and went to the living room. My parents were right behind us and following us. When we all got comfortable I saw my parents glance at each other with a smirk. I knew they were about to embarrass me...

"So, you guys unfortunately we do not have a spare room for Frostsia. But I'm sure Lux won't mind sharing his room with you.. right lux?" my mom said looking at Frostsia and then at me.

"yeah sure I don't mind." I replied to my mother. "Just don't make to much noise at night alright kiddos" my dad cackled thinking he's the funniest mon alive. He laughs noticing that my face is completely red with embarrassment.

Suddenly, I hear Frostsia say "Don't worry we'll try!" now everyone in the room is giggling and laughing but I'm here dumbstruck at what was just said. After the laughter died down, my parents told me to show frost around the house as they went out somewhere.  

~*=*=*~

"SO, let me show u around the house and my room" I say holding Frostsia's hand and going up to the second floor. Turning left after getting up the stairs my room door was in sight. I walked up to the door with Frostsia still in tow and opened it.

a wave of nostalgia hit me as I looked around my room, I may have only been at college for around a year but seeing my room exactly as I left it made all the memories come flooding back.

"oooh cool room lux!" Frostsia says while jumping right on to my bed leaving her bags at the door. I couldn't help but laugh seeing her almost fall off the bed in the process. we both laughed for a little and i jumped on to the bed after her.

"you can look around anywhere you want to in my room, and tomorrow ill take you out on a date to town. How does that sound?" I asked. "that sounds amazing! I'm glad you invited me along for this little trip hehe" she replied.

Frostsia then sat up, kissed me on the cheek, and then started to look around my room. I was praying she didn't find my old diary that I kept somewhere. Well luck isn't my thing I guess because I watched Frostsia pick up my old diary.

"Keep out, Lux diary" I hear frost giggle. she then looks at my face of terror and fright and laughs even more. "Luxy what is this?" she says waving the old book around.  the amount of fear I felt was indescribable.

"Guessing from your face you got some very embarassing things in here. ill save looking through this another time~" she teased. Frostsia then put the book down and jumped back into bed and got under the covers. I wanted to nap so I joined her and we both fell asleep...

A/N: sorry for the very very veryyy short chapter, was going through writers block, so i probably wont be posting a chapter for atleast the end of summer