Chapter 7

Lux Pov:

After me and frostsia left the clubroom we decided we should just find somewhere to hang out.

"Hey Frost, you know what I just realized? We explored campus but we haven't even explored the rest of the city!" 

The glaceon realized that I was right, she now had an excited look on her face.

"Yeah! Can we go check out the city? I wonder if there are any cool spaces we can hang out at."

I was excited knowing that she wanted to go exploring as well. I pulled out my phone to look at a map of the area. there was a café not too far from the area so we decided to start heading in that direction.

After a little while, we got to the Café. when I and Frost walked in the atmosphere felt very relaxing, the place was inviting. I was going to find us a table to sit at and I saw a familiar face.

Was it Tempest?!? 

What was Tempest doing here, they had a uniform on so I guess they worked here or something.

I ignored the fact that he was there because I wanted to get a seat, my legs were getting tired. As we were sitting and taking a look around us, Tempest showed up. They placed some menus in front of both Frostsia and me.

"when your ready to order hit that button in the middle of the table." tempest said

I was taken aback at how they sounded! I thought Tempest was a guy, but I was wrong. Their voice was quite attractive if I say so myself, it was strong if that makes any sense.

Me and frostsia looked at our menus to decide what we were going to order. I saw something that looked delicious. It was an Oran berry crepe, I also saw a latte that looked good.

"Hey, frostsia what are you getting?" I asked the mon across from me.

"I think ill get the nanab pancakes and a pecha berry smoothie"

"Sounds good frost! Shall we hit the button now?"

"yeah I'm excited to see what it does, and how it works it's my first time seeing something like this"

Frost pressed the button and a little charm played, after it was played Tempest was at our table again. Frost ordered first, and then I ordered after her.

"Alright, you two, ill be back with your food when it's ready." Tempest then walked off... her aura felt strange for some reason. I was feeling it with Terra too. maybe something is going on we aren't sure about yet.

after what felt like around 20 minutes the food finally came and Tempest put it in front of us.

"Hope you enjoy your food!" Tempest smiled at us and walked off to serve another table. 

what I liked about this cafe is the fact that it is cozy. it feels nice to just be inside the place and getting amazing food along with it makes it even better.

Timeskip: ??? Cafe

Frostsia and I finished eating and decided we would call it a day, we already got what we had planned for the day over with so we just wanted to go home. 

"I liked this cafe!"

"yeah it was nice wasn't it Frosty?"

"we should make our way home now"

and so me and frostsia made are way home and started to prepare for our first day of college..

A/N: Sorry this chapter took so long aswell as it being short but I have some news about this story! i am going to turn this into a comic! but... i cant draw so it will be made in blender so yes a 3d comic. il announce when I start making it