Chapter 8

A/N: I haven't updated in a while but I haven't forgotten about this book! I am busy with school, so it might be a while until I post more frequently.

Follow me to see what's going on!

third person Pov

Lux and Frostsia decided to go to their rooms to get sorted out for their classes tomorrow. Lux mainly took evening and night classes, I mean he is an umbreon. 

Frostsia took morning and evening classes. she prefers the night but works better during the day.

Since Lux was majoring in computer science he made sure to charge his laptop while he slept, and frostsia is majoring in Psychology. She made sure to keep her textbooks and notebooks in order.

Lux Pov

I was awoken by my alarm clock blaring in the morning. I open my eyes and the curtains to the window of my room are open. the sun's warm light filled my bedroom, the natural lighting was blinding.

"I must have forgotten to close the blinds.. my eyes hurt " 

I get out of my comfy bed and go towards the window to close the curtains, on my way to shut them I turn off my alarm clock.

"What time is it?"

I look at my phone and it is around 11:23 pm. I don't have any classes until around 6:30 pm, so I had a lot of time to kill.

"hmm I wonder what Frosty is up to"  

I text Frost and see how her classes are going.

[Heyy how r ur classes going?]

[mehh I did most of them already]

 [I'm bored as I have some time till my next class, can I drop by?]

[yeah sure why not]

"I should probably just clean up a tidbit before she comes"

I make my way outside of my bedroom and head into my living room. the place is a mess, which is weird because I've been at Frostsia's the past couple of days.

I rearrange my couch pillows to look neat, and I pick up my random stuff on the floor and put it in its proper spot. 

as soon as I've finished my cleaning I hear a knock at the door. I go to open the door and I see my very visibly tired mate.  

"rough classes so far?"

"yeah, they have been terrible... I'm so tired lux"

"well come in and you can crash in my bed if you want, ill join you!"

"I appreciate it a lot lux, come cuddle with me for a bit~ also if I fall asleep please wake me up before 2 pm please!"

"will do my love please go rest ill join you," I say as I watch her drowsily walk and flop down in my bed. sometimes I forget how cute she is.

I wanted to get a glass of water, so I went into my kitchen and got a drink of water before I went back into my room.

she was already half asleep, I decided to lie down beside her and doze off. I made sure to set an alarm for her so she wouldn't miss her class.

Time skip: 1:30 pm

it was time to wake up frostsia. I started to nudge her awake so she wouldn't miss her class. She got up and thanked me and went out the door.

"What now I'm bored, I have nothing to do until my classes start. maybe I should hang out at that cafe today!"

after deciding what id do to kill time, I got myself ready and packed my satchel with my laptop and other such things I might need.