Chapter 14

its been about 3 days since i was admitted to the hospital, and it looks like im going to be getting discharged within the next day or two! I missed the freedom of messing with my family and Frostsia.

Frostsias been visiting frequently and its been pretty nice to see her every now in then, and i  have something in mind for us when im discharged. Another movie night! hope its not another horror movie though.

Since ive just been sitting here doing nothing and talking to the staff everynow and then it really made me think, where do i see me and Frostsia's relationship ending up? kind of  a deep thinking topic i know but it has to be thought about.

I was thinking of proposing to her after we both graduate, and i wanna stick to that plan. Damn, ive really changed over the past couple months. I used to be a lot more shy and reserved but i feel more outgoing. ive heard mons from my classes call it the girlfriend effect.

Just as i was in deep thought i see a doctor, and a police officer come into my room. "Hello sir, im here to ask you some questions regarding your.. incident" the officer announced. the arcanine officer walked closer to my bedside while holding some sort of device.

"So, was this your first time seeing the assailant? have you seen her before anywhere previously?" he asked. i do remember seeing her at the cafe back in campus.. "yeah i have, ive seen her around at this cafe back in harbourfront by the college. She was looking at me funny but i didnt think much of it"

"did she ever interact with you at all?" he questioned. "no i dont think we have before" i say while contemplating if we have or not.

The officer got up and declared that he was finished with questioning, and that he was off to the station. Now it was the doctors turn to come talk to me.. Ugh.

"Good news Lux, your being discharged today as it seems your wound has almost completely healed. it healed pretty darn quick! Anyways, you just need to sign this form and have someone come sign you out and your good to go." And with that the doctor took his leave.

not wanting to stay in the stupid hospital i called my dad to come sign me out. While waiting for him i thought id do my part of the paperwork and just wait it out.

~*=*=*~

The weather outside was quite nice and it felt great to be on my feet again. It'd been a while since ive had a one on one with pops as well.

I had a gut feeling he would ask me some sinister questions or something weird, but surprisingly he didn't. He's most likely saving it for when we are home with everyone around.

"Son, how's everything been going? School, college and stuff" he asked while looking at me.  I was kinda taken aback by his tone because it seemed rather serious.

"Well.. I'm enjoying my classes and it's not as stressful as I thought it would be. I met my future wife and I'm starting to experience what the world has to offer" I announced

My dad started to chuckle a bit. "It seems you got everything under control sonny boy!" He replied.

After his response we just walked and enjoyed each other's company in silence. One of my favorite things about my dad is that he can appreciate the same things I do, like silence.

About 15 minutes later we reach home and it was kinda early in the afternoon. My mom was in the living room doing mom stuff like knitting.

"Welcome home son! Your icicle is in your room and we will have dinner in about an hour" she greeted.

I nodded to acknowledge her and I went up to my room to see frostsia chilling on her phone. Get it?

Anyways, me being very tired and not seeing her for a while I lay down beside her on my bed and just vibe.

frostsia puts her phone down and lays down with me. "Hey Luxy, how you feeling?" She asked looking me in my eyes

"Hmm.. I feel like I got a sharp piece of metal put into my side" I replied trying to keep a straight face but I couldn't help but laugh a little.

Frostsia just scoffs and snuggles up to me. "Your a fucking dumbass you know that?" She says while smiling.

"Thanks!" I reply in a sarcastic tone making the both of us giggle.

I missed being close to frosty, I missed how her fur felt on mine and how she always felt like the cold side of a pillow.

We just cuddled like that for a while when I thought it would be a great idea to piss her off!

I decided to bite a part of her ear softly which I know is one of her pet peeves. She jolted and turned around to look at me with anger.

"Oh now you've done it you lamp!" She said while getting up and towering over me. I was low-key scared but I know my actions have consequences.

Frostsia was now on top of me and I didn't dare to move to experience the wrath of my girlfriend. Suddenly she gave me a little smooch and giggled.

Just as that happened I heard my door open and I saw my mom appear. "Dinners read- oops, hope I didn't ruin the mood" she said in a mischievous tone.

She closed the door before either of us could say anything, and now we were both embarrassed. Great.

A/N: thank you so much for 2k reads! It means a lot, I wasn't expecting this silly fanfic to get this much attention, so I really appreciate it!

I'm thinking of changing some things about this up, nothing too big though