Chapter 9

A/N: ik i havent written in a while, I have been focusing on a book idea I plan to publish :3, I don't think I'm skilled enough in writing yet to actually write it but I will start using black glacier as a way to practice. and I plan to start another fanfic after this so stay tuned!

Lux POV

i didn't have any work or lectures to do, so I decided to lounge around and rest. I went to my kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. 

I haven't seen frostsia in a while so I wanted to go see how she was doing. I was usually at her place all the time before classes but we haven't seen much of each other since the semester started.

I was now at her door and knocked. She answered the door and gave me a hug, she quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. we sat down and had a nice conversation she was explaining to me how her first class went, and her schedule.

after spending some time together we decided to make our way over to the cafe we started to frequent. "We started to frequent the cafe haven't we Lux?" Frostsia said to me as we were walking. I nodded in agreement and continued to talk with Frostsia while we walked.

When we got there we sat in our usual spot, but our usual server Tempest wasn't there. I wasn't surprised because I'm sure Tempest has classes that take up her time. "Hey, frost what are you going to order?"

"I think I want to get an Oran berry pie" she said. now that we both have our orders we can press the button and the server will come over. After we pressed the button the server came over and wrote down our orders, all we had to do now was wait

Our server comeback with our food and we began to eat. "Mmmmm! lux this food is amazing" frostsia said with her mouth full of food. I look at her and she's clearly enjoying her meal, I start to eat my meal hoping it will give me as much bliss as Frostsia's meal.

And my hopes were right! the food was delicious, and the flavours in the oran berry pie were extravagant. "this cafe might just be my favourite thing in the world!"  

I finished eating and was happy with my food, and from the looks of it, frostsia was as well. we decided that there was no rush to leave so we just talked in the cafe for a while, probably close to an hour.

when I checked my phone I realized that its basically 7 pm, the cafe was going to close soon so we decided to start walking back to the dorms. on our way we passed by the bench we first started talking to each other.

"haha look frost! this is where we first talked to each other" I said pointing out the bench that was approaching on our walk. "Lux you idiot we talked at the fair beforehand remember?" frostsia giggled. 

when we got closer I took a seat, and I think frostsia wasn't expecting me to just sit down. "uhhh I thought you wanted to go home?" frostsia asked. "I do, but I wouldn't mind just sitting here for a bit," I replied.

she sat next to me and I just looked at her for a while. the sun had just set and now the moon was rising, the moonlight made her light blue fur have a slight glow. the way she looked was absolutely beautiful.

she finally looked at me back and we just held eye contact for what felt like 10 minutes. we didn't speak a word during this whole interaction. I just wanted to kiss her at that very moment, so I made my move.

"w-woah" Frostsia muttered. She was blushing pretty hard and looked away from me. i thought I had done something wrong so I began to apologize. "o-oh sorry frost I thought-" Before I could finish my sentence she kissed me.

"you don't need to apologize for something like that lux," she said. Frostsia is still blushing but is looking me in the eyes. "now let's go home" she demanded. we got up from the bench and continued walking to the dorms.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter but I will be experimenting with my writing style for the next couple of chapters and I think black glacier will end around chapter 20