Chapter 2

Frostsia's Pov:

I woke up and saw that it was very sunny outside. I got up out of bed and looked out of my rooms window to see that it looked like the afternoon.

"I wonder what time it is" I went to my living room to look at the clock above my tv. the clock read out that it was around 1pm.

"wow i really woke up late" I decided to make myself something nice to eat and sat down to enjoy my slice of Rawst berry pie. 

"i wonder If lux is awake yet..." i thought to myself as i got up and put my plate into the sink. i wanted to go visit him but i had somethings to take care of.

"ill visit when im done making my dorm look nice. maybe i could invite him over!"  i started to unpack my boxes and setup some things that i havent yet.

Timeskip: Frostsia's Dorm

"Wow i finally got everything done!" i sigh and i check the time and its been around 1 hour since i started. "now i can go see if lux is around hehe" i leave my dorm and go to the door across the hall and knock on the door, waiting for an answer.

Lux's POV

I wake up from a noise from my living room. "whos at my door??" I get up out of bed to go see who it is. 

i look through the peep hole and i see a very familar face. it was Frostsia! But whys she here?? i guess ill find out.

i open the door and greet the glaceon "good morning frostsia" i say while rubbing my eyes

"did you just wake up Lux?" she laughs at me which is not very nice.

L:"yeah i just did"

F:"i see, im guessing you havent ate yet?"

L:"yeah i havent yet"

F:"Let me make you something!"

L:"uhhh okay"

I let Frostsia into my dorm and she signals to me with her tail to sit on the couch. i go sit down and she tells me that the food will be done in 10 minutes.

after a while she lets me know the food is done and brings it to the couch. 

"Wow frostsia this pie looks amazing!" i say as she cuts me a slice of the amazing looking pie. she doesnt respond to me but she just looks at me and smiles... it made my heart race a little.

we started to eat together and just chill. after we both finished i grabbed both plates and brought it to the sink. 

L:"what do you wanna do now frostsia? theres not much to do here because i didnt unpack my boxes yet.."

F:"hmm.."

when i walked back to the couch she was deep in thought, thinking about what we should do now.

F:"wanna come to my place?"

i was flabbergasted. i wasnt expecting to hear that out of nowhere, and it would be exciting to hangout with a new friend... and it would be the first time i ever hangout with a friend at there house.

L:"Yeah I'm down!"

F:"okay lets go!"

Timeskip: Frostsia's Dorm

"Wow frostsia your place is amazing!" i say as i enter and see all of this amazing furniture setup and some art on the walls.

"Haha thanks Luxy! i unpacked everything eariler today" she responded sitting on the couch, she was signalling me to sit next to her.

"Luxy??? LUXY!?!?" i my heart skipped a beat.. again. why does this always happen around frostsia. does this mean something?

i was blushing after hearing her give me a nickname, i dont know why something as simple as a nickname would make me feel this way.

i went to go sit beside her on the couch and she asked me if i wanted to watch a movie. but the movie was a horror movie.. im not good with horror.

"you ready? ill go make us some popcorn" the glaceon says while gets up to go make popcorn and im stuck here thinking if i should really be watching a horror movie. im just glad its not night time id be scared shitless.

when she was done making he she sat beside me again and put the popcorn bowl between us. "Im going to start the movie now!" she said pressing play on the remote.

"oh fuck im in for it now.." i start to get a little nervous and i look over beside me and the glaceon seems like shes having a great time.

a little later into the movie frostsia moves the popcorn bowl that was between us and scoots closer to me.

im very scared as the suspense of the movie was getting very tense, i could tell a jumpscare was going to come i just didnt know when.

Before you know it the jumpscare happened and i wasnt prepared like i thought i was. "AHH!" I was genuinely so scared.

i flinched and by instincted hugged frostsia and she gasped.

"O-Oh sorry frostsia i got frightened an-"

"its okay Lux"

she cut me off and smiled at me. the glaceon hugged me back and we both focused on the movie. 

after about 10 minutes she paused the movie. "Lux ill be back i need to grab something" she said as she got up from beside me and went to what seemed to be a storage room.

When she got back she had a blanket with her and sat back with me. she put the blanket over us and she put her head on my shoulder.

"Now you wont get scared right?" she said looking up at me. i was blushing very hard and I couldn't help it. i just didn't know what to say but i swear she knew what she was doing. she knew she was making me blush.

we ended up finishing the movie and we were both on the couch still next to each other. I noticed that she was staring at me but i didn't wanna make it awkward so I just looked at the TV. 

"W-what now.." 

"Can we stay like this?"

I was so surprised that she wanted to stay like this with me. i didn't mind at all, this is the first time I've ever just hung out with a friend.

"yeah sure"

she seemed happy that i said yes, and she pushed me over on my side and got up. she moved and laid down in front of me, then pulled the blankets over us.

i was shocked. so, so shocked. but honestly I didn't mind that we were cuddling. we just stayed like we were for a while, there was silence but it didn't feel awkward.

"i-i hope you don't mind this Lux" Frostsia said breaking the silence.

"i don't mind frostsia" I said and I took a chance and put my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. her body was cold but it was refreshing in a way.

we both ended up falling asleep...

Thanks for reading! this chapter took longer then i thought it would hope you liked it if not please let me know what i can improve on!