Prologue

Lux's POV

I finally graduated high school and its time for college. I got accepted into Harborfront City College and i would be living on campus.

"LUX ITS TIME TO GO!" my mom said calling out to me from the first floor. I guess its time for me to move out I'm nervous.

When i went downstairs i saw Machamps from my towns local moving company take some of the stuff i'm bringing with me.

My mom and dad drove me to the campus dorms while the Moving truck followed behind us.

The scenery was so new and refreshing after living out in the country side for so long.

the drive was relaxing and i ended up sleeping in the car ride there.

"Alright son you can go explore the city we will sort out your dorm stuff. go have fun and get used to the campus!" my dad said as we pulled into the campus dorm parking lot.

I got out the car and i looked at my surroundings. the campus was absolutely massive! i got excited and started to adventure around the  campus from the dorms.

As i was leaving the dorms area I found a sign that showed where many places on campus was. such as the Library, Main Building,  Stadium, and the Common grounds.

"i think i want to check out the library!"  i thought to myself.

i started to head in the direction the sign pointed to. on the way there was a lot of nature, it was very relaxing and nice to enjoy.

when I was close to the library I notice a lot of Pokémon were just sitting and talking outside of the library.

"is something happening? i hope i can still checkout the library."  i walked closer to the building and i saw something that caught my attention was this Glaceon with this beautiful fur.

i decided to walk up to the glaceon and ask whats going on.

"hey uh i'm new here what's going on here? is there an event happening?" i ask shyly

"Oh this is a club fair, a lot of clubs are here to recruit new members." she responded to me. i was curious about the clubs now.

"thank you for letting me know! ill see you later" i replied with a smile and walked off to checkout the fairs.

i suddenly saw a familar face behind one of the stalls. it was one of my cousins friends... i think? i only met them once.

"Hey are you Koza?" i said to the Lucario behind the stall.

"I am! arent you Carls cousin?" 

"Yeah i am! its nice to see you again Koza. what club are you recruiting for?" i say to him.

"the agriculture club, im actually the club founder and club head." the lucario adjusted the straw hat on his head.

"heh im not surprised concidering you were a farmer!, ive gotta go ill see you around" i say while i walk away from him and towards the library.

i looked around and i noticed that the glaceon was staring at me, but when i looked back at her she looked away quickly and seemed to be blushing?

"i wonder what that's about" i was about to enter the library but i notice that it was closed for the day.

"well damn what now... its getting late too" i look at the sky and the sun is starting to set so i walk back to the dorms.

Timeskip : Dorms

"well here i am"  i enter the dorm and go to the elevator to head to my room. my room was on the 3rd floor in the third room.

i unlock the door and head inside, then i see a note left by my parents

"Goodluck son! i hope you have a great time at college and dont forget to visit every now and then. we only managed to re assemble your bed everything else is still in the boxes you will have to unpack that yourself.  love you! -Mom & Dad"

"its not that bad i guess" i walk towards my room lay in bed and fall asleep.

i hope whoever reads this is liking it so far, if i made any errors or mistakes let me know! and constructive criticism aswell please. im not sure when ill make the next chapter