Chapter 4

Lux POV

When we left the dorms we just followed the path and decided to see where it would take us.

as we continued walking on the path we hear a large crowd cheering, so we head to that direction

"Hey frosty, what is that?"

I pointed to a large stadium that seemed to be where the noise was coming from.

she then rolled her eyes and said "didnt you know we have a battle stadium??"

"N-no i didn't"

"Then let's check it out lux"

she starts to sprint out of nowhere, we had all day so i don't know why she's rushing. I'm not trying to fall behind so I started running after her.

After 5 minutes of full blown sprinting we finally got to the entrance. i could barely breathe but frostsia didn't even break a sweat

"Tired? pfft we need to get you in shape lux'' she giggled and walked inside. i wasn't going to let this slide so i'll have to get back at her later

When we went into the stands to find a seat we sat and watched this amazing battle going on.

Frostsia POV

When I was watching the battle with Lux I saw someone who looked very familiar. I tried to get a better look and then I realized it was a familiar face.

"no way this couldn't be Canton.. he went missing in highschool?" I thought to myself and I absolutely needed to talk to him after the battle. I haven't seen my best friend since highschool and I thought he died..

Timeskip: Battle stadium.

I had to go see him. there's no way i couldn't go and see him.

I went to the first level of the stadium and started to look around for him. I was so focused on looking for him that I forgot about Lux.

I looked around and saw him following me.

"So.. where are we going now frost?" he asked curiously

"well uhh... I saw someone I haven't seen since highschool and i'd like to go say hi."

Lux shakes his head signaling that he will wait for me. now that i could look for him without worrying about lux for once.

As I was walking around I finally saw him leaving the stadium. i was so sure it was him

i walked up to him and said "C-Canton?'' I was so nervous, I would look like a complete idiot if it wasn't him.

but then the espeon turned around and looked at me. There was a moment of silence where we both looked at eachother shocked.

His face looked like he just got jumpscared in a game.

he practically tackled me into a hug, i was so happy to see that he was alright.

"Frostsia! I've missed you, how have you been!"

"ive been good canton but where the fuck did you go?? everyone thought you died!"

I was upset but yet still so happy that I found my friend. I enjoyed the time we just hugged each other.

It could've been 30 seconds but it felt like an hour. I was so happy to have my friend back.

After our long embrace he said that he had to go but that he would definitely see me around on campus.

"I never gotta ask him what happened... that's for another time I guess."