Chapter 6

Frostsia's Pov

it was the day after me and lux confessed to each other and we were still in bed. i woke up before lux and tried to get out of bed without waking him. but as i was sneaking out i felt a pair of paws pull me back.

"dddont...go...yet.." lux said half asleep. his morning voice sounded so much different then his usual voice.. it sounded soothing in a way. 

since my mate still wanted to relax together before waking up I indulged in his offer. I climbed back into bed and got under the covers. I was so relaxed I almost fell back asleep. 

After a while we both decided it was time to get up out of bed and to start our day. Lux said he felt like making breakfast  so I let him make it. He made a tasty Chesto berry crumble, which is something I'm not expecting to have for breakfast, I enjoyed it though.

Lux Pov

after me and frost ate we just hung out again in the living room of her place. I'm practically always at her place now I haven't been home in ages! I think I might go see if everything is there. I don't even think I unpacked my boxes yet!

"Frost can we go to my place? I wanna check on it." I asked my mate. She turned towards me and said "yeah sure, but I wanna do something after." she replied leaving her dorm and going across the hallway

"And what might this thing be?" I ask as I follow her.

"I want to join a club with you. I don't really care which one as long as its interesting."

"a club huh? I didn't see many interesting ones when we  were at the club fair. Maybe there was and I just distracted by her beauty.."

"okay sure lets look for one." I reply after thinking about it. when we got to my place the apartment looked exactly how I left it. Since nothing was out of place I decided we should probably leave soon to go find a club.

After telling frostsia it's time to go we went to the main building and walked down the club hallway. The club hallway is where all the clubrooms were located, except for the athletic ones according to frost.

We just took a nice walk down the rather large hallway, we heard the concert band practicing and found it relaxing to hear while we search for a club to join. 

After a while I saw a sign that peaked my interest. The cooking club! I enjoyed cooking a lot and I wouldn't mind being in a club about it. I nudged frost getting her attention and pointed to the sign next to a door that said 'Cooking Club'.

"Can we check this out Frost?" I ask the mon as I stood still awaiting a response. I remember that I wanted to join the gardening club, but now that I thought I about it I think id enjoy the cooking club more.

"Sure we can check it out Lux!" 

She started to walk into the club house and saw an amazing kitchen and dining room setup. This place looked like it was straight out of a fancy restaurant. When we opened the door we saw a Braixen and a Flygon at the stove.

The two mons turned around and looked at us puzzled.

"uhh who are you guys?" The braixen asked me and frostsia. Wondering who these two random eeveelutions who just walked into the club room are.

"hi! we would like to join" I said looking at the braixen and flygon.

"hmm okay sure! we need more members" the braixen looked very happy and walked up to us.

"My name is terra and the flygon is tempest" she said squatting down to introduce herself. it felt weird having someone kneel to introduce themselves, I mean I get we are short mons but this was new to me.

"h-hi my name is Lux and she is frostsia." "holy shit I cant fucking speak" I thought to myself after managing to stumble over my sentences.

Just judging off the vibe of them I feel like I would enjoy this club, the flygon seems quiet though.

"Let me show you two around!" The braixen said now giving us a tour.

She showed us where all the cooking utilities and tools were as well as where the ingredients are.

After the tour of the clubroom she basically told us some of the basic rules which were 1. don't leave food unattended 2. do not burn down the club room 3. keep drama out of the club.

The rules were simple enough to follow.

"Oh yeah, we are not the only members in the cooking club, there are a couple other members you will meet sometime soon~" she said winking at me. not too sure why she did all that but I guess ill roll with it.

Now that we are done with introductions we called it a day. The braixen seems to be the clubs like founder or something, she said that there will be a meeting tomorrow. 

Me and Frostsia were now free to do whatever we want, I wonder what we will do next?

A/N: sorry for the short chapter i lowkey dont like how this one came out but the next one will be better