2- Friends

Few weeks passed. Jeff is now busy. He is preparing for a new project. It's hard for him to concentrate but still trying his best. He talked with his manager and producer to start a new project.

It's good news that he has to go to America within a few days. By this he'll get a new place to get over and also some time for himself.

Today is his flight. His friend Biu and his mother are here to send him off. He'll stay there for 3 months.

"Good luck son. Do your best. And take care of yourself. Don't get too stressed. Call me when you get time." His mom said with a worried tone.

"Sure mom. I'll take care of myself."

"Buddy, Keep fighting. I'm looking forward to getting some good news. Take care." Biu also said in a worried tone.

"Sure my Bibiu."

Jeff hugged them and waved his hands. He already checked in. When he is about to go to the plane he bumps into someone and their handbags fall on the ground. Jeff hurriedly helps the other one.

"I'm so sorry, sir. I didn't see you coming." Jeff apologized to him.

"It's ok. I'm sorry too. Thanks for helping." That person replied.

Jeff takes his seat. After a while that person came to him again.

"Yes? Anything wrong?"

"No. That's my seat beside you."

"Oh.. please take your seat."

"Thanks…By the way I'm Wichapas Sumettikul. You?"

"I'm Jeff, Jeff Satur. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

When he takes off his mask and sunglasses then Jeff sees his face. He has sharp eyes and a handsome face. When he slides his hair with his hand, he looks more gorgeous. He rested his head on the seat while closing his eyes.

Jeff keeps looking at him a few times. Then he closed his eyes.

After a few times, they start their little conversation again.

"By the way, Mr. Satur, what do you do?"

"Actually, I'm a singer and musician. I've my own production."

"That's great."

"What about you?"

"Well, mainly I handle my software business."

"That's good."

"Really?"

They continue their chat.

The flight lands. They come out together.

"Thanks for your company, Mr Sumett."

"You too, Mr. Satur. Hope we'll meet again."

They parted their way. A car was already arranged for Jeff. He went to his studio. The crew and producer were waiting for him. After being introduced to everyone he took some rest.

They start their work in the evening.

"Ed, where is the model for our MV?" Jeff asked his crew member.

"He's on his way. Here, Before that you can check some of his magazines. He's also Thai. So there won't be any problem for you to communicate."

"Really?!"

Ed handed over a few magazines. Jeff is totally surprised after seeing these photos. 

By that time the model is already here

"Hey Ed. What's up?" Mr. Wichapas asked Ed.

"Hey Buddy. You took so long. Come, our singer is waiting for you."

"Hello!... Hey, Mr Satur. You're here."

"Yeah. But…you're…"

"Yeah. I'll be the model of this project."

"But you said you're a businessman."

"Of course I'm. But I also work as a model sometimes."

"Oh.. that's good. You're perfect I think. "

"Thanks. Hope we have good things ahead."

"Sure. By the way, you can call me Jeff. The way you called me it seems very formal."

"Humm ok."

"What should I call you?"

"Whatever you want. I don't mind."

"Ok so I'll call you, Sumett… ok let's start our discussion first. "

It's almost 10 PM._

"Ok we're done for today. The discussion will be further ahead."

Jeff is about to go back to his room but he stops him.

"Hey, Jeff. Wanna have dinner with me?"

"It's already late. I don't want to bother you."

"Oh come on. We're now friends, right?"

"Yeah but.."

He just grabbed Jeff's hand and dragged him.

"Come on… I have my bike. If you don't mind, you can hop on."

"Ah …. Ok then."

"Let me put the helmet on for you?"

"No no thanks. I can do it."

Jeff hop on and he starts the bike.

"Hold tight or you'll fall."

Jeff is hesitating but grabs his waist. A smile formed in his thin lips. He rides a bit fast. Jeff buried his hand on the other's back. After riding for 45 minutes they reached at a restaurant.

Mr. Wichapas took Jeff inside the restaurant. They sit on a corner table.

"You like this?"

"Huh?.. Humm. Yeah. It's beautiful."

"What should I order? It's my treat."

"Whatever you want but we'll share the bill."

"But.."

"No more excuses. I come with you as you said. We just became friends and I don't want you to spend money on me. I don't like it. And friends should share things. Right?"

He smiled at Jeff.

"Yeah sure. I like your thoughts."

The waiter is here. He ordered food while Jeff went to the restroom. Jeff comes back within a few moments. And the food is already served.

"The food is already served. Hope you'll like it."

He put some on Jeff's plate. Jeff keeps staring at the food for sometime.

"Hey, are you lost? Why are you not eating? Don't you like it? Want me to order something else?"

"No it's not that. It's my favorite. I wonder how you ordered all this."

"Ohh… I just guessed."

Jeff put a spoonful in his mouth. His mind filled with the memories of his past love. He used to eat these foods with him. Without his acknowledgement his tears start flowing. The other notices it.

"Hey … what happened?"

"No.. it's…nothing."

He hurriedly went closer to Jeff and kneeled down before him. He wipes Jeff's tears with his thumb and cups his face.

"Hey, look at me. It's all right. I'm here, ok. Don't worry. Everything will be alright. "

Jeff just hugged him and the other also hugged him, caressing his head and back slightly……..