14- Ignore

Jeff's POV _

The next morning _

I wake up early today but still laying on my bed. After sometime I went downstairs to check on him.

He already woke up and making breakfast in the kitchen. I sit on the table.

He placed the plate in front of me and sit my opposite. But he didn't say good morning to me today.

He silently finished his breakfast while looking at his laptop. Then clean his plate and left without saying anything to me.

I was looking at him but he didn't bother to say a single word to me.

WTF!

I'm getting angry now. But what can I do.

I went to the kitchen to clean my dish. I saw a paper cliped on the fridge.

I don't think you explore our whole house. There's a small studio at the last door of the 1st floor. I forgot to tell. I cleaned the room for you. You can use it until you leave.

Dramatic fellow! Couldn't he just tell this directly.

I rushed to see the room. It's not that small but quite well. I didn't notice it. There's everything in this room.

 There's everything in this room

I'm feeling good. The whole day I passed in here. My mood turns good. I sang music too.

I ordered food for lunch. Then back to music again.

I didn't notice the time. It's almost 9PM.

Is he back already? I went downstairs to check out. But it's all dark. He's not back yet.

I turn on the light. I'm now hungry. I searched in the kitchen and find some instant noodles.

I make some for me. But after eating a lot there's still left.

I sit on the couch. And again yesterday's incident comes across my mind. Is he really taking his words seriously.

I fall asleep. I woke up at the door slamming sound. I look at the clock . It's 12PM.

He entered with a tired face. He looked at me once and blinks.

Then he turned and went to his room. I was like he didn't see me or not.

Should I call him?

I just don't know what to do.

I'm confused. I went to my room. He's not talking to me!

Anyway. I don't care.

I just sleep hugging my pillow.

.
.

Few days passed like this.

I can't believe after that day he didn't even bother to say a word to me. He's fuckin' ignoring me.

He's acting like I don't exist in front of him.

But he always make breakfast and dinner for me. We eat together but in silence.

I don't think the way I behaved with him I have any urge to talk with him by my own.

Today he didn't go to office but working in his laptop. Should I call him?

It feels akward. When he used to talk with me he always gets on my nerves; at least we quarrel or exchange some words but his silence is more dangerous then his silly talks.

I was in home studio. But I couldn't concentrate in anything.

He's still there.

I take some deep breaths and urged to say something. I cleared my throat to get his attention but his eyes didn't move from the screen.

"Su... Sumett..."

I said a bit loader.

He rolled his eyes once at my presence and again on the screen.

"Do you need anything, Jeff?" He replied looking at the laptop.

I sighed. After 5 whole damn days few words split out from his mouth.

I don't know what to say after that.

After quite a long silence he spoke up again.

"Anything you want to tell me?"

"Ah...I... I want to visit my mom."

"Ok. You can go." He replied again while looking at his damn laptop.

"You sure?!"

He just hummed. What the hell is going on?

He let me go this easily!

I turned around to leave because I don't know what more to say.

"Jeff... After you come back from your visit to your mom we can talk about our divorce to my parents. Just let me know when you'll come back." He said in a normal voice but this made me halted.

I looked at him.

"Ok. I'll let you know."

I kinda run off from his room. I don't think he was joking that day. His voice has the seriousness.

What should I do? I don't think my parents will agree. But it's me who triggered him to do this.

Tomorrow I'll visit my mom and Biu. I think I should talk with them about whatever just happened.

He made dinner and we eat together in silence again. Then we went to our rooms.

I lay down on my bed. It's happening for real what I wanted but somehow I have a bad feeling about this.

I hope only good things happen.

••••••••••