19- Memories of Nightmares

.
.

Jeff's POV _

He kissed me back.

I grabbed his shoulder. He pushed me and my back hit the bed.

His deep wet kiss just sucked my soul out of my body.

I just can't hold anymore. I kissed him as my hands are roaming over his hair back and shoulders.

After a long time I truly opened up myself to someone.

I think I was holding myself back because I didn't want to get hurt but now I know he can heal my soul.

He let go of to get some air.

I don't know when my tears started flowing.

"Hey... Why are you crying?"

"I'm sorry... I hurt you too much... I... I didn't want to get hurt...I didn't want to get cheated again... I'm afraid... Of everyone... I'm lonely... I'm broken... I'm scared... I'm scared that I'll have no one to love me any....."

I couldn't finish my words. He just kissed me and hugged me more tightly.

I can feel his warm breathing on my neck crock. His tears also washed over my skin.

"Don't be scared... I'm here... I'm here for you my angel... you're not lonely... You have me, You have our family, you have your friends... Everyone loves you... I love you... no one can hurt you anymore. You're mine, my everything. Just know that I'm here to protect you... To love you, always."

He softly whispered in my ear.

I felt calmed.

He caresses my cheek then wipes away my tears.

"Tears don't suit you, only a beautiful smile suits you the best."

"You're also crying."

"It's nothing... So..."

"So...?"

"What should I say to my parents?"

"Ah... I don't know..."

"Hey... Should I announce that I gave you a real kiss?"

"Shut up, idiot!"

He laughed as I can't help but blush.

"My angel is so cute when he blushs."

He is caressing my cheek softly with his thumb. Then he landed a kiss again.

We kissed like crazy and explored each other's taste. He undone my shirt buttons then kissing my neck, collarbones and chest.

His touch is soft on my skin but the memories of my dark nightmares are coming in front of my eyes.

"Bi... Biben..."

I clenched his shirt.

"Are you ok, my love?"

"I'm... I'm not..."

He holds me in his arms.

"What's wrong, love? Are you having a truma or something?"

"I'm... Not ok..."

"Calm down... I'm sorry. I should have control myself... Look at me... If you want to tell me something, you can. I'm here to listen. Sharing things can make you feel better. And if you're not ok then you can tell me later, anytime."

He smiled at me. I kept silent for some time.

He placed our foreheads together. Holding my hands and caressing it to make me calm.

"I... Want to tell you right now..."

"Go on, love. I'm here to listen."

"After graduation, I started working to build my career in music. I joined a small company. Everything was going well...
I got a few audience members to listen to my music. The first 4 years of struggle gave me some fame I wanted...

One day, I met someone. He started giving me massage as a fan. He also met me within a few days....
His name is Vegas Kornwit. His talks and words win my heart so easily. We got close. Then he proposed to me...

I accepted it as I started loving him. Time passes and my feelings grow deeper but I don't think he had feelings for me...
He moved with me. After my relationship started with him I couldn't give much time for work...

Every night he made me drunk and used to have sex. I didn't have any problem with that until he started using violence on me...
He used to hit me and have rough sex... I just couldn't resist...

He kinda controlled my mind as I never resisted his wishes...
I was willing to endure everything but suddenly he said he doesn't love me anymore...
My whole world fell apart...

I did everything I could do to make him stay... I begged before him but he left me. 3 years of relationship just ended within a few minutes...

I was mentally depressed and I had to take the doctor's treatment. I couldn't even tell my parents anything. Biu was the one to take care of me...

I dipped myself into alcohol to forget everything but it didn't work. I'm weak. I'm so weak...

Every time I just think about these days it makes me feel more insecure and lonely....

These things still chasing me like nightmares... I can't take it anymore..."

I cried out.

"You can cry, let out every pain inside you."

He hugged me and I cried out on his shoulder. The pain I have inside me I just let it out.

"Thanks for telling me, love. You're not weak. You're strong. You're the strongest one I've ever seen. You're not alone. You have me."

I stay between his arms. It feels warm. The heaviness of my heart got lighter. I'm really thankful to him.

_______________________