15- We Met Before?!

.
.

The next day I woke up late. He wasn't in home. The breakfast is placed in the table.

After finishing my breakfast I get ready. I called Biu to pick me up.

In ride Biu keeps asking me random things but my mind is occupied with thoughts.

As soon as I entered my mom hugged me tight.

I smiled at her. Then I also received hug from Apo and Nam. They look happy together.

My father wasn't home. We sit down for talking. Apo and Nam is planning about their honeymoon trip. They shared their thoughts.

I just keep listening. Should I tell them that I already asked Sumett for divorce and he agreed too.

But seeing mom so happy like this how can I ruin it.

"Son say something. You're quite. Is everything all right?"

"Yeah Mae. Everything is fine."

"Is Bible taking good care of you, Jeff?" Apo asked.

"Bible?!"

I heard someone's name like this before.

"Your husband, dumb"

"His name is Bible?! He didn't tell me that "

"It's his nickname. Then what do you call him? Don't tell me that you call him honey or something else " Apo said jokingly.

"Apo!... It's not that. I just call him Sumett."

"You're such a decent husband for him."

"Apo please don't tease him like this... Son, I'm happy that you already decided to stay with him. He's such a nice person. He helped your father a lot. Otherwise our business would have fallen down. His parents personally came to us for you. They said that he likes you. That's why your father made the decision of your marriage. Everything was so sudden. His parents said that he also didn't know about this marriage. It was a surprise for him. I know we put so much pressure on you. We're sorry for that. But he's the right one for you son. Your father always calls him if you cause his any trouble. But he never complained. That means you're making up with him, right?"

"Huh?... Yeah... I'm... I'm trying."

"That's good. I think he'll be able to make you forgot about your past. You'll love him too. Just some time is needed. If you open up with someone you'll understand that person better. I hope you understand my words."

"Yeah Mae."

She smiled and hugged me again.

"Thanks Mae. Thanks for everything. I gotta go now. I just came to pay you guys a visit."

"Oh don't tell me that you're already missing your hubby." Apo said again.

"Apo! I'll deal with you later. Bye Mae. Bye P'Nam."

"You want me to drop you off"

"No Biu I can go by myself."

I booked a cab and went to home. I sit down on the couch.

I don't know why I just escaped my family without telling the truth, Why I was so afraid.

Bible, so his name is Bible. I heard that name somewhere.

I think ...I think we've met before. But where ?

Damn! Why my mind is so weak?!

If he knows me before that means he surely has something in his house. Any photos or something else.

I started searching his room. But there's nothing in the room he's staying right now.

But I found nothing after searching the hall and every where. I'm exhausted.

I went to my room and lay down on bed.

I don't know what else to do. I looked around the room.

Oi... I forgot to search my room. There's a small black box placed on the drawer.

I opened it. My heart is beating so fast.

There's a small locket with WS words. Pretty. Old eye glasses. There's some old pictures.

There's a picture of mine singing on stage. It was my graduation party at uni. Actually there's lots of pictures of mine with my friends.

It was the last year of my uni. Then I got a picture of his. He used to put glasses. I saw him before.

It's him!

I... I can't believe my eyes...

It's him. Why didn't I recognize him when first I saw him?

Maybe it's because I just bullied him and never looked at him carefully.

He's my junior. He knows me and he has... He has feelings for me since then... But I... I never looked at him carefully.

He kept everything inside. He didn't even tell me.

I didn't look upon someone who loves me this much. And now I'm also running away from him.

••••••••