(EPILOGUE)

.
.
.

It's been 5 years.

Our angel now goes to school. Learning new things. Doing her homework. She asks a lot of questions.

She's super curious. Paint all over the house and her Papa gives her accompany.

"Wendy... You paint all these again!"

"Daddy... I'm sorry."

"And you.. you're also doing it with her?!..."

"Babe.. it's just a painting.."

"You call it painting?! It's all mess! Both of you clean it up immediately. I have a Livestream and I don't want any single drop around this hall. Understand?"

They nodded. I went to my room for practice a bit. After half an hour I went to check on them.

Biben is painting Wendy's face while she's doing the same.

Like seriously!!

"Biben! Wendy!"

"Oopsyy! Daddy is here again."

"So... Let's play with daddy a little bit."

"What! no..."

And here we go... Both of them paint on my face. Then we played with her. I took her to shower while Biben cleaned up everything.

She keeps talking because she can't keep quiet and I have to answer her every questions.

When I was on Livestream she just listened to my songs quietly sitting next to me. Just like a decent child.

And after it finished she became tizzy as a little devil who roamed all around the house with the speed of wind.

Cutie Wendy W.S. _ 🥰

After dinner I sent her bed, telling bed time stories as usual

I come back to my room and my hubby grabbed me.

He placed a kiss on my neck.

"Babe... Let's do it... I didn't get your taste for a long time..."

"Oh.. What do you mean? I'm not a dessert."

"Babe you're more sweet than dessert."

We fall over the bed. We kissed and deepen it.

He slides his hand inside my shirt. His is cold hands trails over my skin.

Suddenly the door opens. I pushed him back and jumped off the bed.

"Damn idiot! You didn't lock the door.."

"I'm sorry babe.."

"Daddy... Papa... I can't sleep... There's a ghost in my room!! Hoo... I'm scared. I'll sleep with you guys."

"Huh!!... But sweetheart... Ghosts are imaginary. It's not true dear."

"No Papa... Ghosts are real. Uncle Biu told me a lots of stories... I'm scared.."

"Ok ok... Princess. Come to daddy. You'll sleep with us."

She's sleeps between us. I kissed her forehead and Biben did as well.

"Babe... Your this baby needs a kiss too... At least.. one.. Please... "

I packed once on his lips. And sleep hugging them.

The next day when Biu and Apo comes to visit again. Biu starts telling her story again and she's enjoying it with sparkling eyes.

"P'Biu khab..."

"Khab Nong Biben..."

"Don't tell her ghost stories again."

"Why Nong?"

"You know why, right?"

They laughed out loud.

.
.

We visit my in-laws and my parents.

We go out for picnic and visiting zoo, amusement parks, beach every weekend.

This is how life is going. We're seeing our daughter growing up.

I'm enjoying my life with my crazy hubby and angel.

His cheesey words make me laugh and our little adventures behind her back.

This is the life I've always wanted to live. I have everything now.

.
.

"I'm lucky that I got this fallen star in my arms."

"This was a lonely soul and you fullfil it. Now it belongs to you only."

"Yeah.. I got two stars now. I'll take care of my stars with my whole life."

"Babe... I love you."

"I love you too, Nong Biben khab"

__________________________________The End_

.
.

A/N: Thanks to all of you for supporting the story this far. Hope you enjoyed it and didn't mind my mistakes.

Thanks for voting and comments.

Love you all!!!

🥰❤️