22- Secret Deal!

.
.

Bib's POV _

The whole day I spent with Jeff. It was so good. We stand at the balcony and talked with each other.

I kissed his forehead and hugged him. We stayed like this for a long time.

Then it's time to go back home.

It's a long ride and Jeff falls asleep.

We reached home at 2AM. I safely carried him to our room. Then changed his clothes.

I want to sleep hugging him.

.
.

A few days passed.

JEFF'S POV _

A few days passed after our first date. Now I'm having a perfect married life with him.

He always makes different dishes for breakfast and dinner. He comes home early at the evening.

We spent watching movies, making new recipes for dinner. I sing him song Every night. We cuddle while sleeping.

He always gives me three morning and night kisses on my cheeks and forehead.

I spent most of the day in composing music. I start working again. Even my manager is helping me with this. My marriage issue is already revealed to my fans and they have positive reaction.

My in-laws also pay me a visit almost everday. Mae and Biu also visit me sometime. They're happy that I've accepted everything.

Now I can say that I'm having a perfect life which I always wanted.

Now I have someone I can rely on. Someone who loves me the most. Someone to take care of me. Someone I can share every part of my life.

Today I woke up before him. Resting my head on his broad chest, looking at his sleeping face.

So handsome! My man is such a handsome guy.

Sometimes I suppose how he managed to escape his uni life ignoring all girls and boys for me.

"Are you done admiring my face, babe?"

He opened his eyes then smiled at me.

"Hey! You're awake!"

"Yeah before you."

"You...Why you were pretending to be slept?"

"I wanted see what you would do."

He kissed my cheeks and forehead as usual.

"Cheater!"

I give a peck on his lips and get up. He blocked me by a hug.

"Babe... Can I get a kiss?... Please..."

"No... Brush your teeth first."

"Babe I always brush before sleep... Can I have one... Only one..."

I landed for a kiss. I can feel A smile formed on his lips.

He bites my lower lip and I open my mouth to accept his tongue.

We shared a soft and slow kiss. I let go of his lips.

He keeps staring at my face.

"Get up dummy... You're gonna late for your office."

He smiled then went to the washroom. I went downstairs to make something quickly.

Well I've also learnt a little bit of cooking.

I made toste, Sunnyside up and coffee. He hurriedly comes down.

Take a sip of coffee then put a toste inside his mouth he left with his coat and laptop.

He came back to land me a goodbye kiss on my cheek.

I planned to go out with Biu. He picked me up. Nodt is here with him.

We went to hangout . They look cute actually.

We sit on a coffee shop. Nodt was out of Thailand with his parents but he wasn't in touch with Biu but after coming back they started dating.

"So when you guys are planning to get married?"

"We'll spend some time together first then we'll think about it." Biu said.

"Good for you. Don't miss my treat."

"Yeah but I'm not gonna treat you alcohol. Because your husband is dangerous. You're lucky that he popped up every time you need help."

"What do you mean by that?... don't tell me that you've recognized him before me?"

"Well... yeah... I met him before you met him again. You remember when you were drunk one night and got senseless. He's the one who called me and took care of you. It took me some time but I managed to recognize him. And yet I kinda help him to get you."

"So it's you who sent all my information to him! Including my trip to the USA!"

"Humm.... yeah.. we got a deal you know.. it's kinda planned by me because he wanted to get close to you."

"Oh really! Are you a friend of mine or him."

"Come on Jeff I'm both of your friends. But in the end everything is good right. He was waiting for you so I helped him a little. Now You love him, he loves you, so what's the problem? Let it go."

"Ok ok. I know what to do."

In the evening _

I'm waiting for him to come back so I can scold this cunning brat.

The door is open. He sneakily comes from behind and kissed my cheeks as always.

"I'm back, babe."

I'm not convinced with his smile. I glared at him.

"What's wrong? You don't look happy."

"You cunning brat! Cheater!"

"Did I do anything wrong again? What did I do?"

"Think it through."

"Babe... please tell me what's wrong?"

"You and Biu planned everything! Like everything! Again you cheated with me."

"Babe.. babe it's not like that... I'm sorry. You know I wanted to get close to you again it was hard for me. So... P'Biu just offered me some help That's it. I'm sorry."

He hugged me tight from behind and kept saying sorry.

I pushed him on the couch and sit on his laps. I grabbed his tie and pulled it.

I can see his shocking face.

"Listen Mr. Wichapas Sumettikul... if you have any other secrets hidden just say it now because next time I'm not gonna take your apologies."

My voice was stern enough.

He gulped down.

"I swear I don't have anymore secrets."

"Humm... you're lucky that I changed my mind and accepted your damn apology."

"Thanks... I promise I'll never hide anything from you."

I nodded.

______________________