Chapter 13

AUTHOURS NOTE

Hey guys! It's been a really long time since I've updated but I've been in a bit of a situation I hope you all still love me! I'll be updating more often!

Also, I've started writing a new story, it's called Façade {luke au} so go check it out! All the love xx

--------------

Harry's POV:

A few weeks had past and Autumn break was well on its way as I sat in my bedroom looking out the window at the weltering leaves falling off the trees and breaking before they even touched the ground.

Things had been a lot better lately, I was feeling happier everyday. My parents didn't get to me anymore, well they did but not as much. I was on top of all my classes, passing most of them with high A's, except for sport that I was passing on a B because to be honest I got way too distracted by Louis in that class.

Which brings me back to the main point of my life at the time, Louis. Our relationship was going beautifully smooth. I learnt more and more about him as the days past and although we had to pretend a lot of the time, we started to find ways around those tough times.

Although we had said I love you so early, from then on we were taking things slow and I didn't mind at all, I don't think he did either. We had been together for almost two months by the time Autumn break began to make itself known and I felt on top of the world with him by my side.

My phone began to ring, drawing my mind away from the thoughts in my head and the lyrics on the paper in front of me.

"Hey" I answered the call with a light smile on my face.

"Good morning Curly, are you ready for the last day of School for two weeks?" Louis asked in a playful tone and I laughed lightly.

"I sure am!" I said in a mocking enthusiastic tone.

"Wonderful, I'm waiting outside babe." He announced.

I smiled to myself, "I'll be down in a minute," I informed.

"Better make it half of one." He teased and I shook my head with a growing smile as I hung up.

I took another look at the words on the page before sighing lightly.

I stood from my desk and grabbed my school bag and slid it onto my shoulder before leaving the room.

I quickly made my way down the stairs, I bid a quick goodbye to my family sitting at the kitchen table before walking to the front door. I opened it and I saw a glowing Louis at the end of my drive way and I was quick to close the door behind me and walk over to him.

"You look cute today." He said as we began to walk to school and I rolled my eyes.

"You say that everyday." I whined.

"Yeah, because you look cute everyday." He explained and I shook my head lightly but decided to deter from debating with him further.

As we continued the walk to school a silence passed through the two of us but I didn't mind I was thinking of other things, like the light autumn breeze that made my nose cold and the clutter of brown leaves on the streets, a sign of new beginnings and I couldn't help but smile.

"Today's gonna be a good day, I can feel it." I said aloud and Louis' eyes glittered.

"How d'you know?" He questioned with a simple smile.

"I have no idea" I answered followed by light laughter from the both of us as we walked through the school gates.

We soon met up with Louis' group of friends who I guessed were my friends too now but I was still trying to adjust to that idea, they weren't that great.