Chapter 12

Harry's POV:

"Haz, Haz. C'mon baby get up we need to go." I heard that familiar accented voice as I slowly began to wake up. I squinted my eyes as I tried to adjust to the light as my body became more aware. It was absolutely freezing and the hand on my shoulder was shaking my body back and forth.

"C'mon babe we need to go home." I opened my eyes once again and sat up slowly. I looked to see Louis kneeling just behind me, a light smile on his face.

"We've got a train to catch." He said before standing up and holding out a hand for me to grab onto. I did so as I slowly stood up with his help.

We walked mostly in silence the whole way to the train station. For once in my life my head wasn't clouded with thoughts and I think that was based on the fact that my head hurt to much for any thoughts to process. I had the worst headache. Was this what a hangover was like?

I went to tell Louis that I thought I had a hangover but something stopped me from saying those words. Maybe it was because the breath was knocked out of me when I saw the one person I thought I'd never see again in my life standing at the train station.

I couldn't move. The bastard that single handedly ruined the life I had in Cheshire was standing only a few meters away from me.

"Harry are you alright?" Louis asked and I felt like I had forgotten how to breathe.

"Lou," I managed to choke out, "Lou, that's him. That's Tom." I spoke and his name tasted like venom on my tongue.

Louis turned to the direction I was standing in and let out a light scoff, "him? That guy? That's Tom?" He let out a laugh. "I thought you would've done better then that babe." He said in a teasing tone as he took a step closer to me but I nudged him away lightly with my arm.

"I'm being serious Louis. He can't see me, we need to leave." I said in a panicked tone that I tried to control as I turned away.

"We can't just go Harry we need to get on this train so we can go home. Look, if he tries to speak to you I'll kill him, okay?" Louis said in an attempt to comfort me but despite his failed attempt the way he stroked my forearm made me feel a fair bit calmer.

Our train soon arrived and just as well as my bad luck Tom got on the same train. I really hated the way life continued to try and bite me in the ass repeatedly.

He sat on the seat across from us and I tried desperately to hide my face. I couldn't stop thinking about the possibility that he'd notice me, assume me and Lou were together and rat me out. The thought made me want to cry and made my headache worse. I could not loose Louis, I don't know what id do with myself.

Tears continuously attempted to fall from the brims of my eyes but I refused to let them fall.

"Harry? Harry, is that you?" I heard the voice across from us speak aloud and I sighed in defeat before looking up at the guy across from me.

"It's Tom, remember me? Man, I haven't seen you in a while" he said with a bright smile across his face his teeth whiter than white against his tan skin. His eyes were as black as ever and his hair was that same old dark brown with black streaks. What did I ever see in that guy?

"Oh, Tom. Hey." I said slowly, "yeah it's been a while." I trailed off and I could see the worried expression on Louis' face from the corner of my eye.

"How rude of me, is this your boyfriend?" He said pointing towards Louis with an evil grin on his face, " I'm Tom," he greeted my boyfriend and if you were to say that he was unimpressed, that would be an understatement.

"Woah, no man! Ugh. He's my best mate" I said, attempting to sound as manly as possible.

"I'm Louis," he introduced himself to the scumbag across from us. "Louis Tomlinson."