Chapter 14

Harry's POV:

When Louis and I got off the bus in our suburb I let out an over exaggerated whine and walked across the road with him. "You really need to get a car Lou, I hate public transport." I told him with a serious look as we walked down the street to my house.

"I have to get a car? What about you Haz?" He counteracted and I laughed as we turned the corner to my house.

"Wait here." I spoke before walking to the front door, that was unlocked, and stepped inside. When I walked to the staircase my mother was standing at the counter, still in her work clothes.

"Harry darling," she spoke, her eyes soft and voice kind.

"I'm going to Louis' tonight mom." I informed her and she gave me a stern nod. "I also uh, got a job today. I think." I told her and rubbed the back of my neck nervously and she smiled happily and followed me up the stairs.

"Harry that is absolutely wonderful, I'm so happy for you!" She expressed and clapped her hands together. "When do you start?" She questioned and I rolled my eyes lightly as I entered my room and she followed. I grabbed a bag and started putting the things I needed for the next day into it messily.

"Sunday." I answered, my voice having a slight edge to it as I got out of my school clothes and changed into a pair of jeans and a white sweater.

"Do you need me to come with you?" She asked and I picked up my bag.

"No, mom!" I snapped and walked past her before making my way down stairs.

"Well don't forget we have church on Sunday." She called as I reached the door.

"Don't forget that I don't care!" I shouted back to her before walking out to Louis and we began walking silently as if he knew I was irritated.

The walk to Louis's house was absolutely silent but it wasn't at all uncomfortable, just quiet. I slipped my hands into my pockets as we walked up the driveway of his house and I watched closely as he pulled his keys out of his pocket and opened the front door and we walked in. "Mom! I'm home!" Louis called through the house and furrowed his eyebrows when he didn't get a reply. "Hold on a sec," he directed to me before pulling his phone out and calling his mother. "Mom, where are you? Oh, yeah okay. Harry's over... Yeah okay cool, bye." He spoke before hanging up. He turned to look at me, a smile on his lips as he stepped toward me. "She won't be home for a few hours." He informed me and I nodded with a cheeky grin before walking past him up the staircase and into his bedroom and I heard his footsteps follow close behind.

Once he walked into the room he grabbed me by my hips and pushed me against the wall and I smirked cheekily. "If you don't wipe off that look on your face I'll make you." He pressed, his hands into my hips.

"I dare you." I challenged, speaking slowly and I felt his lips press against mine and our lips moved in heated sync, his kiss was rough and strong as his tongue brushed along my bottom lip and I parted my lips slightly. I lifted my arms from my sides and pressed my hands to his cheeks as the kisses continued to heat my body from the inside out.

Louis' broke the kiss and our eyes met as I took deep breaths. I could see the lust in his eyes. I had never wanted him that bad until that moment. His lips took to my neck and my fingers moved up to tug at his messy hair as his teeth bit lightly at the sensitive skin. "L-Lou," I chocked out as his lips moved further down, the feeling burned against my skin and I bit down on my lip, letting out a soft moan. He took his lips away from my skin and his hands gripped the hem off my sweater, pulling it off and I followed his actions with his school shirt, tugging it off.

Both our chests heaved up and down as we shared a long, silent glance. He reached up and cupped my jaw in his hand and I closed my eyes, melting into his hand as his thumb traced my cheekbone.