Chapter 9

Harry's POV:

I stood in front of the mirror for a good 5 minutes that morning just to make sure I looked good. I wanted him, my boyfriend to think I looked good.

I don't think I'd ever get over the fact that he was actually mine. It was unreal.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled out and saw a message from Louis.

"Im out the front :-)" it read.

A smile grew across my face as I grabbed my bag and practically ran out of my room and down the stairs.

"I'm going to school" I shouted through the house and moved as quickly as I could to the door before my mom could get a word in.

I stepped outside to see him leaning against the brick wall with his eyes on his shoes.

"Good morning" I greeted as I walked towards him not even trying to hide the smile on my face.

"Good morning babe" he said as he looked at me and I bit on my lip.

"That's a different one" I said as we began walking and I shoved my hands into my pockets.

"I worked on it all night" he said proudly and I rolled my eyes.

It was silent between the two of us for a while and I could sense some sort of tension.

"Wanna know a secret?" He asked me as he shoved me playfully with his shoulder.

"Sure" I said turning my attention to him, but honestly when isn't my attention on him.

"I really want to hold your hand" he said with a genuine smile.

"Yeah, but you can't." I said with a sigh as I reached up to rub the back of my neck.

"Hey" he spoke softly, "I don't like that tone, don't be doubtful" he said and reached up to mess the front of my hair and I pouted trying to fix it.

"Cute" he praised.

Rain slowly started to fall and I sighed.

"Seriously" I groaned and Louis laughed at me.

"Poor Harry doesn't like the rain" he teased as it started to fall hard.

"We'll go hide over there, princess" he said; pointing to the park as he continued to tease me.

"We'll be late if we stop" I said and he smiled at me before running across the street and disappearing into the trees.

I rolled my eyes and followed to where he ran off too.

I found him standing behind a tree; hiding under its shelter. I put my bag down on the grass next to his.

"You suck, we're gonna be late." I complained.

"We'll just stay until the rain dies down." He said with a shrug.

"What if it never does?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Then we'll be here all day" he said and laughed, "live a little babe" he said as he leaned against the tree.

I rolled my eyes.

"I reckon you've rolled your eyes roughly about a thousand times since I've met you" he pointed out.

"You love it" I retorted.

"Never said I didn't" he said with a shrug. "Y'know if you keep standing so far from the base of the tree if the rain gets any harder you'll get wet" he told me.