Chapter 5

Harry's P.O.V:

I was dreading the end of the day and because I was the day went by way too quickly and I found myself standing in front of the cafeteria door and contemplating whether or not to walk in.

Maybe I should've left him to do it all himself. He didn't deserve my company.

As I opened the door I made the decision that I wouldn't give him the benefit of those beautiful blue eyes anymore. I was going to be cold, colder than ice.

I walked straight over to grab the broom. I saw his head flick up from the corner of my eye when I walked in but I didn't give him even one glance as I began sweeping.

"Hey Harry" Louis spoke up, his voice was nervous but somewhat cheery, surprisingly.

"Did I say you could speak to me?" I said rudely; looking over to him.

I could tell he was taken aback and then his face showed a hint of sadness.

"Wow.." He mumbled under his breath.

"Do you have a problem?" He pressed.

I took in a deep breath, "yeah, you" I told him.

He raised his eyebrows and clenched his jaw before standing and walking over to me.

"You what mate?" He said in a threatening way as he pushed me and my back hit the wall.

"You heard me" I managed to choke out, "you're my problem." I told him.

"How so? Do elaborate Mr. Styles" he said and stepped closer to me. I felt the air escaping my lung as I tried my best to keep my breath.

"You're annoying, you piss me off, I don't like you. I hate you" I spat and I wasn't lying. I did hate him, but not in the way he'd think.

His beautiful blue eyes turned into ice in front of me and it was something I didn't ever want to see.

His fists gripped onto my collar and he shoved me hard against the wall.

"Do you think I give a fuck about your stupid little opinion? You're absolutely worthless to me." He spat in my face and I could feel the familiar burn in my eyes. There was no way in hell I was gonna cry in front of him.

I stared at him and his eyes became glossy.

"Get off me" I barked and pushed him away, he stumbled back a fair bit, I felt bad for forgetting that he was quite small.

"I think we're done here" he said; walking over to get his bag.

"No Louis, I'm done here. You deserve to do this shit by yourself. I'll stop past the office to let the principal know that you offered." I said before grabbing my bag and storming across the room to the door.

"Harry" Louis said, the tone in his voice was weak.

"What!" I groaned and turned my head to look at him. He was looking down at his shoes.

He sighed, "don't worry."

"Oh I'm not" I said harshly and left.

I didn't go to the office like I said I would. I hadn't planned on it.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket as I left the school and texted my mother to let her know that I wouldn't be home until later.

I couldn't go home. Not with the way I was feeling. I knew what would happen if I did go home.

I began walking and to be completely honest I had no idea where I was going. I didn't want to know.

Before I even knew they were coming I felt my the warmth of my tears rushing down my cheeks without any struggle. They just silently fell.