Chapter 11

Harry's POV:

I stood in front of my open closet for about fifteen minutes after showing on that Saturday afternoon. I had absolutely no idea what to wear to the party I was attending with Louis and I could feel my anxiety slowly start to settle in.

I wanted to look good, I wanted Louis to only look at me but nothing I had seemed to be good enough.

I started by grabbing a pair of black jeans and my dark brown boots; setting them aside. I looked through my shirts and picked out a plain white one; tossing it to the pile with my jeans. I looked between a black blazer and blue flannel, eventually grabbing the blazer.

I got dressed and looked in the mirror of my bathroom. I adjusted my blazer; pushing the sleeves up my arm slightly. Something was still missing.

I looked at my hair, a mess of curls on my head. My fringe falling all over the place.

I looked to the hair gel bottle that I had never used before. I grabbed it; squeezing a small amount onto my fingers before running it through my hair giving my fringe a quiff.

I smiled lightly to myself before leaving to go to Louis' house and I had a slight jump in my step as I walked, continuously trying to bite back my smile.

When I arrived at his house I knocked confidently on the door before standing back and leaning against the frame in front of the door.

Louis opened to door, looking great in a denim jacket and plain white shirt.

I cleared my throat, "Ready to go babe?" I asked and bit on my bottom lip lightly. I felt uncomfortable and nervous but tried to hide it as best as I could.

Louis stood there silent for a good minute, his lips hanging parted with wide eyes.

I shifted slightly in my position against the frame.

I watched him blink rapidly as he nodded, his pure blue eyes shining in the moonlight.
"Uhm... Yeah, yeah! Lets go" he said before walking past me to the sidewalk.

I caught up to him casually, my hands resting in my pockets as I walked beside him.

"Kelly's house isn't too far from here" Louis managed to stutter out in the silence.

"Ah, cool" I said nodded slightly.

"Haz,"

"Yeah?"

"You, uhm, look really good tonight, like really good." My boyfriend said nervously as he ran his fingers through his hair. Which was the exact reaction I was praying for and so I nodded as I bit back my smile.

"Oh thanks Lou, so do you." I said flashing him a light smile.

"No Harry you look hot, not that you usually don't its just, I mean, wow" he began babbling on, "did you change your hair?" He spoke fast and I stopped walking; slipping my hand out of my pocket and grabbed his wrist.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I let a light laugh fall from my mouth. He nodded slowly.

I watched as he looked from left to right before leaning in to kiss me. This kiss was different, slow an heated.

I let it linger for a whole before pulling away. "Let's go." I said softly before walking ahead of him, even though I didn't really know where I was going but it wasn't hard to spot the large house where the music could be heard coming from three blocks away.

As we reached the door there was no need to knock because it was already open. The party was raging and as I watched around the atmosphere; grinding bodies, loud music, loud people, the thick of smell of alcohol in the air and not to mention the fact that you could almost taste the immensity of teenage hormones in the space.