Chapter 2

Harry's P.O.V:

On my second day my mom had insisted on taking me to school and after constantly arguing with her about it I gave in but to be truthful I was glad that she hadn't given in, I didn't really want to be on that bus.

"You've made friends right Harry?" She asked me; pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Not really," I replied simply as I starred aimlessly out the window. I was tired, really tired. I hadn't slept much at all the night before but I couldn't quite figure out what had kept me up all night.

"What do you mean 'not really'? Harry, are you not even trying?" She asked me in a frustrated voice and I sighed as I closed my eyes. She always got so worked up over every little thing.

"Everyone already has there own friends, mom" I told her.

"That doesn't mean you can't be an addition to others group of friends." She pointed out and I knew she was right so I didn't bother continuing the conversation.

The thing was, I didn't feel the need for friends. They just caused problems.

We arrived at the school and my mom fixed the collar of my blazer.

"Have a good day Harry," she said and nodded before getting out of the car and walking towards the main doors of the school; pushing my fringe off my forehead as I walked in.

---

By the time recess came to an end I felt relief all through my body and I knew it was because I hadn't seen Louis around school all day.

I made my way to the locker room for my sport class.

I opened the door to see around 50 guys getting changed into sport uniforms out in the open and I felt extremely uncomfortable as I walked into the room and put my bag down on one of the benches.

I looked to my right and there was a blonde boy sitting there tying up his football boots. I assumed he was a senior because there were two different classes doing sport at the same time.

"Do we all have to get dressed out in the open like this?" I asked him and he stood to his feet, a laugh falling from his lips.

"Yeah, we all have the same parts mate" he said before walking away and I let out a sigh as I took off my blazer.

I took off my trousers and quickly replaced them with my sport shorts before pulling off my shirt.

I looked over my shoulder and I caught Louis' eyes. I quickly looked away.

Fuck.

Out of all senior sport classes why did his have to be the same time as mine? Now that he knew I was in the class he'd probably trip me up during track.

I pulled my shirt over my head and left the locker room and lined up with my class.

My teacher set us off to do laps for track and I watched over to the football field as I ran. My eyes caught on to the back of a shirt that read 'Tomlinson'. I watched as he kicked the smoothest goal I've ever seen and high fived his friend before going back to center field.

As I continued to watch I began to see just how good Louis was at football. He was great, I'd even bet that he was the captain for the school's team.

I reached the end of my laps and took a seat on the bench; trying to catch my breath.

I looked back over to the football team and watched a girl with long, wavy brown hair run over to Louis and latch onto him as he left the field.

I felt a familiar feeling in my chest as I looked away and felt a lump raise in my throat.