Chapter 17

Autumns POV

I Delicately hung up the phone, tears streaming down my already rosy cheeks. I let my silent breaths become audible sobs, which escalated into hysterical sobs.

I threw the phone across the room, letting it hit the walls and bounce into the love seat. I rummaged my hands through my hair and rocked back and fourth, acting completely insane.

He was the love of my life, my soul mate, my other half... I thought for sure he was the one. He had the beautiful dirty blonde hair and his cute laugh, the way his fingers fit right in between mine... His British accent, his crooked smile and crooked lips, which also fit mine perfectly. He has a beautiful family, and his personality makes gold jealous. He really is an amazing person..

The more I thought about him, the more I wanted to run into his arms and let him hold me forever. Then I remember why I broke up with him in the first place. Why is it always some girl that gets in between us?

To pass my time, I decided to watch a movie. Randomly enough, the only movie on was Nanny McPhee. I came so close to turning the TV off, but before I could, I heard Simon speak. (Simon is the little boy played by Thomas sangster in the movie) I stared at the screen and watched little Tommy rebelling against his father. It was the very beginning of the movie.

In the back of my mind, a little yet overpowering voice told me to keep watching.

So I did.

I laughed and smiled, let my heart race and just enjoyed the movie. I watched young Tommy laugh and play, fight and run.

After this movie was over I went to Tommys old room, in search of more movies he stars in. Sure enough, he had his movies packed. Love Actually, Miracle of Cards, Nowhere Boy, and Death of a Superhero were the only ones he had, but I decided that was good enough. One by one, I watched them all. They all had amazing storylines, and his acting was so good. I was so proud.

It was then that I realized I screwed up. I need him back. He is the love of my life, and I let him slip away... I need to make things right again.

I jumped up from the couch, my face still full of pressure and blotchy tears from crying all day. I grabbed my phone from where I threw it, thank god it wasn't scratched, and looked up Tommys number. Just before I called him, I glanced up at the time. 2:48 a.m. I set the phone back down, deciding it was too early to call him. I stared at my phone for a good 5 minutes, debating whether or not I should call him, no matter how early it was. I finally just dialed his number, and every ring of the phone made my heart beat faster. After 5 rings, I heard commotion on the other side of the phone.

"Hello?" Came Tommys voice. I got choked up, his voice was straggled and unclear... he'd been crying too.

"Hey," I said as calmly as I could, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Uhm, I... I screwed up. I'm so sorry, I overreacted and I-" I began, but loud thumping on the front door stopped me.

"Autumn?" Came Tommys response.

"Uh, someone's here," I whispered into the receiver. The banging came again, this time louder and faster... And with a voice. It was a mans voice, and it was deep and loud, threatening.

"Okay, I heard it that time," Tommy said. The man at the door started screaming again, telling me to let him in before he forces his way in.

"Tom, he wants in. This guy is gonna break in," I whispered into the phone, tears beginning to fill my eyes. I began to silently cry as I tiptoed as fast as I could up the stairs.

"Autumn, I'm coming over. I need to see what the hell is going on," Tommy said. I could hear him getting up and trying to put his coat on while in the phone.

"Tom, no! Don't, I'm serious! I don't want you to get hurt, stay where you are! Please!" I urgently whispered. The guy burst through the door, and I instantly flung my hand to my mouth. I was crying really hard by now, and ran into my closet.

"He's inside," I whispered, but it mostly sounded like sobs. I had snot beginning to seep out my nose and onto the top rim of my lip.

"Autumn, get somewhere safe. Hide. Go where he won't find you, and don't put yourself in any danger. I'm coming over." Then the line went dead. I scream-whispered his name into the receiver repeatedly, but I knew I wasn't going to get a response. I cried into my hand, heaving with breaths yet trying to be quiet. I slowly slid down the wall and into the ground, and the guys footsteps came hammering up the stairs.

"Honey, I know you're here. I saw you through the window. I just wanna get to know you, I won't hurt you! WHERE ARE YOU? WHY WONT YOU COME TALK, YOU IMPOLITE LITTLE-" he stopped.

Thomas.

I cried when Tommy opened the broken door. He called out to the guy in the house, begging him to my hurt me. That he's do anything, he'd take the bullet, as long as I'm left untouched. I smiled into my hand, completely moved by the fact that he'd do this for me and I haven't even told him I'm sorry yet.

Then the guy walked down the stairs, and reality met with me again. I instantly shot up, and forced my way out of the closet. I got to the foot of the stairs and screamed when the sight before me came into a blurry view. The man had a gun aimed at Tommys head.

"NO! You want me, take me please! Do what you want, just don't hurt him! Please, I beg of you!" I started to slowly tumble to the floor, and screamed as I watched Thomas slowly open his eyes in horror. He knew he was gonna get shot. He knew. That's why he closed his eyes. The guy looked back and smiled at me. He lowered the gun, and turned around to face my wrecked body at the top of the staircase. He slowly began to walk up the stairs, chuckling to himself.

Tommy looked terrified, the look on his face completely took over his emotions... and apparently his actions, because in 3 seconds, he jumped out and tackled the guy. They wrestled around on the floor until Thomas managed to get on top and pin the guy down. I smiled, but it was too soon.

The guy whipped out his gun and pushed the top of it onto Tommys' forehead. Tom froze up and instantly lost all his power. The man swiftly lifted Tom off of him and into the air, and lazily just threw his light body to the wall. The second he hit the wall, the shots were fired.

I screamed, and I felt a piercing pain my side. All I could see was a red frame around my vision, which was focused on Toms limp body, the chest of his short slowly turning red. The man started up the steps towards me again, completely out ruling my failing body.

My vision blurred more and more every second, and the last thing I saw was the man towering over me, silently laughing. I closed my eyes, the piercing pain in my side spreading throughout my whole body. I managed to do one last thing before I went completely unconscious...

"I love you, Tommy."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey guys!!

Here's a dramatic little chapter for ya. Sorry for any grammar or spelling errors, autocorrect does some pretty weird stuff 😂😂😂

I hope you all have a fabulous day!!

You're comments are the reason I write, they make my day.

21.3k READS?!?!? ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?! THIS IS CRAZYYYYY!!! 😆😆😆