Chapter 19

Thomas POV:
4 months. It's been 4 months since the death of my beautiful girl, my better half, my summer breeze... My Autumn.
I got choked up as I sat staring out the window at the gentle snowflakes beginning to fall. I remembered everything.

My manager called me saying is be staying at a house instead of a hotel, and I was quite grateful, but a bit cold when I first saw her. She was so beautiful, I thought I had no chance...

Yet she wanted me, and no one but me. I hurt her multiple times, and I could never forgive myself. Her long, soft hair in a mess as the tears streamed down her face; another memory I cannot suppress.

Her smile, her giggle, her blush. Everything about her was so beautiful and perfect; every move she made, every breath she took, it was all grace and beauty.

That's what she was. Grace and beauty.

Was.

I can't shake the fact that she is gone, and Bella is trying to reassure me that everything is okay, but it's not. It never will be. I can't believe I lost her, I didn't even get to have her.

To think, this all happened because I left her alone. I should've never left. It's all my fault.

All my fault.

At this realization, I forget about where i am and who I'm with. I just scream as loud as I can, an earsplitting shriek of pain as my heart takes a lethal beating. Tears start streaming down my burning cheeks, yet I scream louder. I begin to hyperventilate as I continue. Eventually, the room begins to go dark, but it means nothing. I simply ignore it until it becomes a peaceful bliss.

***
It was 5am the next time I opened my eyes. My throat was burning, and my eyes were so swollen they were almost completely shut. My heart still hurt, as if a cold blanket of ice was freezing it to the point of shattering.

Hey guys!! This is really short, I know. I am at a loss, and I really don't like the layout of this book. I kind of want I start fresh and begin a new book with the same plot, just a different layout. Instead of first person, it'll be second