𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑:- 2

___________________________________________

||Author pov||

Taehyung: Shhh... I'm sorry.
He said and you turned around and sat straight and wiped your tears with his thumbs.

Taehyung: I'm really sorry please don't cry now..

He said and pulled you in his embrace and hugged you tightly, you was just shocked trying to process that what is happening, after awhile he broke the hug and caressed your cheeks softly.

Taehyung: Don't even cry okay, it's hurts me when i see you like this....

Y/n thought: i cry because of him but now he's acting totally different, he didn't bahave like this before, he noticed
your confused face and laughed a little.

Taehyung: i know i can't control my anger but i also can't stop loving you.

Your eyes widened as he chuckled and held your hand tightly and spoke.

Taehyung: i don't know why I'm scared to tell you about my feelings towards you.

Taehyung: i think maybe this though "what if you don't love me" he took a deep breath and spoke

Taehyung: I'm really sorry for my behaviour towards you....i love you y/n i hold this for a long time i really love you.

You shocked you didn't even expect that,
Whole time you were just sat silently, he confessed his feelings towards you but you didn't say anything, he bite his lips because of nervousness he was scared remembering what if the thought he said earlier come true and also you didn't say anything which made him even more nervous.

Taehyung: please say something y/n.....

Y/n: i love you too. You smiled and said as he smile widened.

Taehyung: you really do??
He said as you nodded slowly he smiled and cupped your face and leaned closer and placed his lips on your then pulled away , this was the first time he kissed you as you Froze.

Y/n: did you just kisse'' before you could complete your sentence he smiled and again placed his lips on your, this time you closed your eyes to feel him as you kissed him back slowly, after awhile you both pulled away.

Taehyung-i love you...your eyes getting watery because of happiness.

Taehyung-i told you don't cry it's hurt me. He said while wiping your tears with his thumbs.

Taehyung-come on let's sleep hmm?? You nodded as he laid down you also laid down beside him while thinking, you got out of thought when you hear his deap husky voice he's not cold anymore.

Taehyung- come here. He said while pulling you closer to his chest and wrapped his arms around you letting you feel his warmness which you wanted the most as you smiled brightly and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung- Good night princess.

Y/n- Good night prince. You whispered as his lips curved up forming a smile then he leaned closer and kissed your forehead.

Taehyung- I promise to be a good husband from now on.. with that you both fell asleep in each other embrace.

It's been 2 days since he confessed his love towards you he's not too cold towards you but for other he's too cold once he get out of the he change into a cold person, but one thing not change about him, is his anger he couldn't control that, you both come to movie theatre cause you decide to watch movie with him but actually as a cold person taehyung didn't to come he didn't like this stuff but this was the first time you asked something to him so he agreed, and you both entered the movie theatre and sat on the seat which was far corner of the very last law in the movie theatre, taehyung smiled and picked your forehead before leaning his back against his seat, the movie started lights turned off expect for the screen in front of yours.

[After 20 minutes]

You didn't take your eyes off the big screen while eating popcorn as taehyung just sat blank face just started at the screen, you were too focused on the movie until you felt someone staring at you as you took a glance at your right side it's dark but you somehow see his face, a random a guy who was staring at you while smirking perverty, you ignored him and focused on the movie suddenly that guy leaned closer and whispered in your ears as you stared panicking.

Guy- let's have some fun babygirl...
He said and caressed your things as your breathing started to get heavy you slapped his hand away he just smirked and turned his eyes towards movie, then you looked at taehyung who was looking at you worriedly.

Taehyung-what's wrong y/n??

He said in a soft tune as you didn't want to make a scene because you knew him how his anger is so you just shook your head and turned your eyes towards big screen as he did the same , that guy kept on staring as you feeling uncomfortable you even can't focus on movie as you turned your left side and found taehyung also staring at you.......

________________________________

To be continued.........