𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑:-26

___________________________________________

Yn- No taehyung i d-don't love you a-anymore, i think we should end this

His heart broke into million pieces.

Tae- No...n-no.. y-you're lying-

Suga- Stop this bullshit! And get the FUCK OUT OF THERE.

Taehyung breathed in and out and suddenly his eyes darkened,he lowered his gaze and stayed quiet for a second, he then turned his dark eyes towards you.

Tae- Even if you don't want i want you to be mine ONLY MINE.

The tone of his voice was dark, mrs.min covered his mouth in shock due to sudden change of his behaviour, you gulped hard,he suddenly held your hand and started dragging you with him

Yn- Taehyung..... Taehyung..... let go-

Tae- SHUT UP!!

Suga- GET YOUR BLOODY HAND OFF HER.

Taehyung took out his gun and pointed at suga,you gasped.

Tae- Dare to make a move and see what happens next.

Mr. min- LEAVE MY DAUGHTER ALONE.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow and spoke.

Tae- Don't make me even more mad because I'm already pissed off.

Suga ignored his words and tried to approach you, taehyung suddenly pointed his gun at your head making him stop.

Tae- You want me to kill her??

Suga eyes widened.

Suga- No...no...you can't-

Tae- Trust me i can, if i can't have her then on one can.

You couldn't believe the way he was behaving, suga backed off, taehyung smirked and dragged to our of your house.

[Meanwhile]

Jimin is telling j/m (jimin mother) everything that happened today with a smile on his face.

Jimin- I told her everything about his past,she also knows that he is a scariest heartless mafia so, I'm damn sure she will never forgive him.

He said while smiling widely, she smirked.

Jimin-But eomma Josh told taehyung everything about that jungkook is not the one who kidnapped yn.

Her eyes widened.

J/m- What??

Jimin- No eomma don't worry taehyung still don't know who kidnapped yn,Josh tried to tell taehyung ours name but that i killed him.

She let out a heavy sigh of relief and thought for awhile and spoke.

J/m- When you were with yn? You had gun with you..... right??