𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑:-45

_

_

__________________________________________

J/m- J-Jimin.
She looked at jimin in disbelief.

Taehyung was shocked, kavan tried to run away but jimin fired several bullets at him and yes, jimin was the one who fired bullets j/m too, she fell on the ground while holding her stomach from where the blood was coming nonstop.

_________________________________________
J/m pushing you backwards with her elbow free himself from your grip, her elbow hit your chest a little too hard and you lose your balance which caused you to slip and fell off the cliff.
_________________________________________

Tae- P-Princess.

He immediately ran at the edge of the cliff and jumped off making jimin eyes widen.

Jimin- H-Hyung.

He tried to run after taehyung but jungkook stopped him by holding his hand.

Jk- Don't worry he will be fine.

J/m- Wow! Great j-just great....you did a g-great job m-my son.

There are so much blood and she was in so much pain but she continued talking through the pain.

J/m- You a-are the b-best son ever.
She said sarcastically.

J/m- You... were supposed... to be by my side-

Jimin- Stop it eomma, I've had enough hurt already in my life, MORE THAN ENOUGH.....you made me doubts everyone's love and care and stabbed me with your lies...did i ever tell you that i want to be the mafia king??

She looked away.

Jimin- You just wanted money.....right?? Let me tell you one thing... money can't buy... everything it can't buy HAPPINESS-

J/m- D-Don't try to teach me l-lessons, i don't want t-to learn!!!

He sighed.

Jimin- Aren't you ashamed of yourself for what you did?? You took everything from him.....his peace, his happiness becouse of you he was taken to a mental asylum and considered crazy you did so many things to him and he was just a YOUNG BOY.

She chuckled while coughing blood.

Jk- Still so much attitude.

Jimin hated how she didn't even regret everything.

J/m- Listen Jimin.....I AM NOT SORRY FOR WHAT I'VE DONE TO HIM.

Jimin- And I am not sorry for killing you...you don't deserve to be alive.

He fired the bullet at her chest.

Jimin- Thanks for your fake love and that unforgivable betrayal.

He killed her.