𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑:- 3

___________________________________________

||Author pov||

That guy kept on staring as you feeling uncomfortable you even can't focus on movie as you turned your left side and found taehyung also staring at you
You sat between taehyung and that guy, two stares pinching into your soul one is from your husband and other is that random guy, you were screaming inside and wanted to dig a hole and disappear at this moment.

Taehyung- Y/n..... What's wrong?? You didn't said anything.

Taehyung- y/n I'm talking to you, what happened huh?

Y/n- n-nothing. You said and faked a smile taehyung raised his eyebrow he knew that something wrong because of your behaviour.

Taehyung-you know y/n.... i hate liers. He said with a very cold tune.

Y/n- taehyung i said I'm fine.

Taehyung- are you sure??

Y/n- yeah! You said and looked at the movie but little did you know that taehyung still kept staring at you.
That guy and taehyung couldn't see each other cause being sitting in the far and corner so it's dark.

Y/n- taehyung...why are you starting at me like that??

Taehyung- I'm starting at what's mine.
That's it your heart skipped a beat.
Suddenly that guy again kept his hand on your things as you tired to push his hand but he tightly grabbed your things which was totally because red as you couldn't take this anymore tears started to form in your eyes , you immediately grabbed taehyung hand tightly while breathing heavily you didn't say anything he stood and spoke.

Taehyung- let's exchange our seats. Without wasting a second you nodded as you both exchanged the seats, after exchanging your seats you let out a heavy sigh and now you felt so much comfortable.

{After 20 minutes}

You were so lost in the movie the movie finished as lights turned on and you smiled and turned your eyes big screen to taehyung but as soon you saw his face your eyes widened.
He was burning with anger and you took a glance at that guy and shocked, blood coming from his mouth and nose and he has bruises everywhere as he snuggled to stood and looked at you his eyes filled with regret.

You kept on looking at the guy wondering what happened to him suddenly taehyung grabbed your arms and spoke with cold voice ever which made you gulp.

Y/n- taehyun-
Before you could complete your sentence he held your wrist and started dragging you outside, he stopped in front of his car and sat in the car and waited for you to sat as you sat he started car he looked scary as you somehow to call him many time as he just ignored you and didn't say anything you sigh and tried one last time .

Y/n- t-taehyung-
He hit the steering of wheel making you shut up and spoke while giving you death glare.

Taehyung- WHAT? WHAT NOW?? ARE THERE ANY LIES LEFT?? I SAID I HATE LIERS BUT YOU JUST IGNORED MY WORDS AND LIES AGAIN HUH??

*********

You flinched and looked outside the window didn't have courage to make eye contact with him, couple of tears left your eyes you sigh seeing his this side, you understand that he's the one who made that guy like that, there was a silence until you reached your house, you both reached your house as you just looked down and followed behind taehyung, he went to your bedroom and sat on the bed as you went to bathroom to take a shower after awhile you come outside and saw taehyung already asleep, you sigh and went towards balcony and stood straight at the night view and feeling the cold night Breeze while closing your eyes, the cold breeze gently touched your skin and the thought settle down as the night gets darker, you got out of your thoughts and flinched when you felt he back hugged you while rested his chin on your shoulder.

***************

Taehyung- it's beautiful right? But not as beautiful as my princess. He placed soft kiss on your neck.

Y/n thought- now he changed into a romantic guy, how can he change really quick??

Taehyung- aren't you going to sleep hm?
You didn't say anything just ignored him.

Taehyung- Baby..........

Taehyung- Princess.......

Taehyung- y/n I'm talking to you, are you mad at me huh?

You didn't say anything he sigh and turned you around facing him but you looked away, he gently grabbed your chin and made you look at him.

Taehyung- is it because i shouted at you? It's just, you know i care about you, if i didn't care about you i wouldn't so mad at the things you do, you know well i hate liers, the one I loved the most is lied to me, and how can you let someone touch to you?

His eyes filled with love and care as tears started to foam in your eyes but he gently cupped your face and wiped your tears which he never want to see.

Taehyung- you need to be strong y/n.... If you quite like this, he will do that to many others girl like you, I'm scared because what happened if something bad happened to you? You immediately pulled him into a hug as he smiled and kissed your forehead.

Taehyung- from now on...just don't hide anything to me and don't lie to me. You nodded your head and closed your eyes as your head rested on his chest.

Taehyung- okay.... then let's sleep.

Y/n- no please stay like this for awhile. He smiled and kiss your head and rested his chin on your head while closing his eyes....

------------------------------------------------------
To be continued..........