𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑:-18

___________________________________________

||Author pov||

You tried to run away but he immediately grabbed wrist tightly.

Josh- You are completely trapped now.... You can't run away from me babygirl...

Couple of tears left your eyes.

Yn- L-let m-me go p-plz....
He smirked and started dragging you somewhere.

Yn- No...plz..l-let me g-go.... You said while struggling to free yourself from his grip but he kept tightening it.

Yn-Ahhh!.... Stop it's h-hurt.

Josh-Shut up!.
You were looking here and there hoping find someone to help you, he is taking you behind the restroom where there are not many people, suddenly your gaze fell on taehyung who was talking with hobi, his back facing you.

Yn- T-taehyung..... He was a little bit away from you.

Yn- T-taehyung.... He can't hear you because of the loud music.

Yn-T-taehyung..... Josh tightened the grip and glared at you.

Josh-You better shut up!. He said dragging you towards the car, you took a deep breathe and scream of your lungs out.

Yn- TAEHYUNG.... TAEHYUNG.... TAEHYUNG.....

Tae- Hmmm?? Josh eyes widened.

Yn- TAEH'
Josh quickly covered your mouth tightly to prevent you from screaming, and he started walking fast as you struggling to get out off his grip, taehyung turned around to see who that was but he found no one, he got confused and looked at hobi who was already looking at him.

Tae- Did you hear someone called my name?? Hobi nodded.

Hobi- yes, I already hear someone called your name out of loud, most likely a girl screamed.

Tae- Girl.
Unknowingly his heart started to beat fast for you.

Tae- Princess....NO......NO..........
He whispered and quickly rushed to there where he left you, but you were not there anymore, hobi watched him and was so confused about what's happening, taehyung breathe become uneven and his heart was racing.

Tae- Yn....... PRINCESS.......
He started searching you every corner of the party, Josh pushed you in the car, and quickly took a cloth from the car and pressed on your mouth, you can't push him because he was more stronger than you, more tears left your eyes, your eyes were stuck on taehyung who was running around like an idiot and asking people if they saw you, your eyes started to become blurry seeing you slowly lost your consciousness Josh removed the cloth from your mouth.

Yn- Taehyung....
You tried to scream but your voice almost lost, it because like a whisper.

Taehyung- PRINCESS....