𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑:-6

___________________________________________

||Author pov||

He saw you as his eyes softened as he smiled and signaled you to come closer.

Y/n thought- I'm not surprised because i know his mood can change in just 0.3 seconds, you went closer and stood in front of him, he made you sit in his lap and rested his head on your chest while wrapping his arms around your wrist.

Taehyung- why did you come......well thank for coming... because I'm tired....

Y/n- ohh! Taehyung it's not even 3 hour's since you come..

Taehyung- but still I'm tired....
You picked his head and caressed his hair....He sat straight and looked into your eyes and spoke.

Taehyung- i need something to make this tiredness go away...

Y/n- huh??
You confused but he out of sudden smirked, he leaned closer and placed his lips on yours...the kiss was so soft and gentle as soon you kissed him back after awhile you both pulled away.

Taehyung- That's not enough..
He said while smirking, you become shy and buried your face in his chest and hugged his wrist you felt his arms slide around you, holding you tightly and he kissed your cheek...

Y/n thought- in his arms it feels like I'm safe it's feel like no one can hurt me.. I'm under his embrace, feeling his muscles around my wrist, my body being pulled closer to him i could feel his heart beat racing this feeling is indescribable, we stayed like this almost 10 minutes.

Taehyung- y/n... He said softly as you hummed in response.

Y/n- hmmm.......

Taehyung- now.... let's get up....

Y/n- No...i can't leave my favourite place right now...

Taehyung- Me too... but i have a meeting
You didn't want him to miss his meeting because of you, so you sat straight still in his lap he smiled and picked your forehead.

Taehyung- will you bring some coffee for me??
You smiled and nodded then get out off him and headed towards coffee machine and found jungkook, he smiled and come towards you.