𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑:-23

___________________________________________

Yn- Hello-

Jimin- Shhh....keep quiet and listen carefully What I'm saying.

You raised an eyebrow and just stayed quiet, jimin is dying to separate the both of you, he took your number from jungkook while he was in another country, he even sent taehyung a video of you and jungkook dancing together but still taehyung hasn't seen it yet, taehyung is not paying attention to you because he is thinking that it might be your friend who called you.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

|On call|

Jimin- Do you know your lovely husband is a scariest heartless mafia??

Your eyes widened, your breath stopped for a moment.

Yn- W-what-

Jimin- Shhh don't talk to just listen if he's around you.

You stayed quiet quite biting your lips, jimin smirking before continuing.

Jimin- Trust me yn he has no mercy, he killed his own father.

Your eyes getting watery.

Jimin- I know you love him so much but he's not good for you.

Taehyung turned his eyes towards you to see why are you not saying any single word, your teary eyes meet his, looked those teary eyes of your he understood that something is wrong, his heart staring beating fast, he aggressively come to you and snatched your phone in a second and placed it near his ear.

Jimin- Stay away from him yn, he's a monster a heartless killer.

Taehyung smirked before speaking.

Tae- Are there any lies left??

Taehyung started acting smart to make you believe that everything is jimin Said is not true, jimin eyes widened.

Jimin- Yn......Yn....where are-

Tae- SHUT UP.... I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU THAT EASILY.... I'LL FUCKING KILL-

You held his arm tightly, looking at your teary eyes taehyung quickly hang up the call before jimin could say anything.

Tae- Princess~ Are you believing everything he said??

You didn't say anything.

Tae- Say something what's going through your mind??

Still you just stayed quiet.

Tae- Remember what I said once.

---------------------------------------------------------
Then listen if anyone says bad about me don't believe them.
----------------------------------------------------------